1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Trades!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DakotaT, Apr 26, 2006.

1. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since the sun is shining so brightly today, let's keep it going.

NO drafts Mario and we draft Hawk. We send them Hawk and next years first rounder for Mario. We then send KGB and Walker to the Donkeys (they need a receiver and pass rushing DE) for their #15, in which we draft Greenway!

A guy can dream once in a while can't he? Have a good one everyone!

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    KGB to denver? i think the donkeys are smart enough to not pick up a 1-2 down player with a gazillion dollar contract.

3. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't like Greenway that much. Stay where we are and take Hawk and a guard in round two. Trade Walker for a second and third and pick up a linebacker, DB and OL with other picks.

4. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, let's blow 2 first rounders on a guy known to take a few plays off! Great idea! :wtf:

How about we just keep Hawk because he'll turn out better than Williams in the long run (my prediction).

5. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pick a playmaker at #5, wrangle the 2nd and 3rd rounders to accumulate extra picks.

You KNOW somebody is sitting in the late early to mid 2nd round who is going to have a hard on for the 36th pick...swap it out with an additional 3rd rounder and perhaps a 4th.

A guy like Darryl Tapp in the late 2nd/early 3rd is enticing...as is the RB from Arkansas in the 4th...DeArrious Howard.

I have such a good feeling about this draft...rich in most of our areas of need and, more importantly....very deep. We will fill alot of holes this weekend.

6. Packman5

Packman5 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with pax but i like Greenway. Trade Javon to denver for their 2nd and 3rd round pick, then pick up a WR with one of those.

#5= Hawk LB
    #36= Joseph OG
    #37(from denver)= Youboty CB or Hali DE , i like both
    #67= Chris Chester C
    #68(from denver)= Derek Hagan WR

-that's how i'd like to see our 1st - 3rd round turn out but i'm an idiot so don't listen to me

7. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'd take 37 from Denver for Walker...devote that to a wide reciever, simply trade down to #50, get a 3rd or a nice platter of day 2 picks, draft Maurice Stovall