Don't Shoot Me, But....

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe losing finley for the short term(you know til the playoffs) will be a good thing for the offense. Yes we lose a big playmaker and an invaluable talent, no denying that, but maybe it will kickstart the offense and get aaron looking around more. Yes all the top receivers had equalish looks, but maybe now aaron will look around and survey the defense more to find jennings or jones or driver if theyre more open. or maybe look don the field more. maybe this is what we needed as a wake up. Yea they failed through 3 quarters last game, but after finley went out in the first quarter against the skins we passed constantly and basically had our way with the D.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
:hunter:J/K!!! I understand that very much! Usually with the fall of one thing, something else must rise and compensate if you are to survive. Just sad it had to cost us so much!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I posted this same thought, but I too think it could be a blessing in disguise.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but after finley went out in the first quarter against the skins we passed constantly and basically had our way with the D.

Right. Rodgers throwing 7 or 8 incomplete passes in a row and not stepping up on 3rd down.......for 2 F'n yards is hardly having our way with the D???

Members online

Latest posts