Does anyone knows Rossley´s Doctor?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems that the guy is not in good healt

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/sep05/357925.asp

Maybe it will be good for both, the packers healt and his own healt, to order this guy to sit out for the season. :pals:

Anyone knows how this work? we put him like in IR and get another guy? jajaja. :beersign:

Anyone knows his doctor ?? maybe we can bribe him and have him sign the medical order !!!! :whippin:

Then we will have a legitimate chance to beat the Bucanners, Panthers and the NO Saints !!!! :cheerleader:

Otherwise both the Packers and Rossley take the risk to end in the emergency room in critical condition by mid october !!! :twisted:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko - try adding a specific color to the link when you copy it over to our Forum... like SLICK said earlier on another thread - use

Slickvision said:
use the html coding of:

[color="color name needed"] posted link [/color]

That should correct the problem....

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea - well, you're not helpin' much on that score, either.....
(I do most of my coding manually as it is now)

Chamuko - According to that Article, I don't get the feeling that Rossley is gonna get to see his House in the sky any time soon, he's just needing to make sure his heart is in good shape, or else... We'll just have to deal with it, I guess or write him directly at the Packers questioning his fears on calling NON-conservative plays on Offense.... I'll help write it, but I think it should come from more than just aone or two Fans... more like as a group message from a Forum like ours.... just a thought...

ONE MORE DAY, PEOPLE... "It's Packer Time!"

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Slick: that is not pollitically correct, but I dont care, we Mexicans are not politically correct at all !!!!
Apparently the US men's soccer team knows this all too well. :p

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I had a post in here. What happened to it?

It said something along the lines of...I hope he doesn't have to have another heart attack....something something something.

Members online