Devin Hester is a stud!

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He returns two for tds tonight and now holds the new NFL single season record ( 6). And they said our draft was $hitty. :rotflmao:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree he is a stud.

do you guys think it would be a good idea to get him involved in the offence to see how he does?

i think if the bears try it they should try it in the next couple of games because they dont really have anything to lose unless they dont want him to get injured.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree he is a stud.

do you guys think it would be a good idea to get him involved in the offence to see how he does?

i think if the bears try it they should try it in the next couple of games because they dont really have anything to lose unless they dont want him to get injured.

Good thought. The problem is the Bears are thin at DB, and that is the position that they are trying him at.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling he is gonna hurt them in the playoffs. Lovie mentioned possibly using him in the offense, and its been discussed that if they DO put him on a couple plays on offense...it wont be till the playoffs...

and while he has amazing legs, his hands arent very good. I just see a WR screen play where he fumbles the ball. I hope not, cuz I like Hester. hes like KGB(retarded, and has 1 specialty).

As exciting as he could be on offense, id stay away from it@!!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling he is gonna hurt them in the playoffs. Lovie mentioned possibly using him in the offense, and its been discussed that if they DO put him on a couple plays on offense...it wont be till the playoffs...

and while he has amazing legs, his hands arent very good. I just see a WR screen play where he fumbles the ball. I hope not, cuz I like Hester. hes like KGB(retarded, and has 1 specialty).

As exciting as he could be on offense, id stay away from it@!!

I agree 100%. KGB comparision is pretty good. I also don't like his decision making when fielding a punt by the 10yard line. I personally would rather see someone else making those 'difficult' decisions. Did anyone see him wave for a fair catch AFTER fielding the punt last night??? Funny stuff.

Quoted from the movie Forest Gump: "Run Devin, Run".

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to ESPN's band of Romosexuals, Hester is just a fad.
Skip Bayless claims that the rest of the league will catch up to Hester.
I can see it now. Special teams players all over the league are saying, "Damn! He is fast. I guess that means that we just have to run a lot faster then we are capable of to stop him"
What an idiot. This is the same turd that claimed that Hester is only valuable because the Bears are offensively challenged even though they have scored the 2nd most points in the NFL.
He also said that Grossman's 2 TDs and 114.4 passer rating on Monday night came during garbage time after Hester put the game out of reach.
Grossman's first TD came with 3:30 left in the 2nd quarter and the Bears trailing 13-7.
His 2nd TD came with 3:31 left in the 3rd quarter and the Bears up 21-13.
Since when is this garbage time? Hester's 2nd TD did not come until the 4th quarter when the Bears were up 35-21.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
remember dante hall, phil?

Then you can wipe out A.J.Hawks career too since there have been hundreds of one year wonders at LB right?
While you are at it, Greg Jennings will be a bust because countless others have fizzled after their first season as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts