Defense!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hate to read too much into this one, but WOW...team was flying all over, great v. the run, Al Harris blanketed D.S! Phenomenal game!!!

Anyone else NOT notice Ahmad Carroll and his name getting called lately (that's a good thing...I think he's improving.)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
except Hakim had like 90 yards, which is pretty bad. that was carrolls\thomas guy. honestly, lets not praise him for NOT getting penalties. thats expected.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
except Hakim had like 90 yards, which is pretty bad. that was carrolls\thomas guy. honestly, lets not praise him for NOT getting penalties. thats expected.

Well, let's be realistic. Carroll has done very little but rack up numerous penalties and today he was penalty-free. It's worth something...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its worth something? no, its worth nothing.

Ahmad put his jersey on the right way today! Yay!! Oh wait, thats expected..

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carroll has been penalty prone and has made costly mistakes all throughout his short career so far. Today, he played a solid game. Not spectacular, but solid. His effort today showed improvement in his play and that IS WORTH SOMETHING! Stick to what you do best tromadz, drink beer and come up with insensitive thread titles.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because someone doesnt get called for penalties doesnt mean they played a solid game. Just because his mistakes dont result in a yellow flag doesnt mean he did good. Hakim, 90 yards. thank you. Stick to what you know, absoloutely nothing.

I like the title of my post, thank you. :)

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That first interception by Harris was really the turning point of the game. It seemed to take a lot of the fight out of the Saints after that play.

It's great to see the defense actually win a game for a change. I hope it's a sign of more to come and not just a fluke though.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Just because someone doesnt get called for penalties doesnt mean they played a solid game. Just because his mistakes dont result in a yellow flag doesnt mean he did good. Hakim, 90 yards. thank you. Stick to what you know, absoloutely nothing.

I like the title of my post, thank you. :)

You would like the title of your thread b/c apparently you're an insensitive bastard. Anyway, Carroll did not get beat for a touchdown today. He did not miss several tackles and he was penalty free. Hell, he didn't have much of a chance to make plays because the Saints threw at Al Harris all day today like a bunch of morons. Don't go accusing me of knowing "nothing" because you have no idea what I do or don't know about football. One thing is for sure, you use the hurricane as an analogy as to what happened to the Saints today makes you an idiot. Respond how you want because I'm done dealing with your nonsense. Your "All Packer Knowledge" certificate is in the mail. :loser:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 catches, 108 yards - Hakim

but they threw at stallworth all day. Your ignorance makes me giggle. And cry me a river about the title of my post. Let me get you the nobel peace prize for 'yelling' at me. Don't be mad at me because you are a Carroll supporter, which by the way, makes you a bigger idiot than me. :) eat (poo) and die. :)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny because I'm not a Carroll supporter at all. I think he's flat out sucked over his short career. I just didn't see the crappy performance you did. And by the way, if you don't think Brooks threw at Al Harris all day, you didn't watch the game. Harris had the game of his life because he had opportunity after opportunity.

Thanks for the Nobel Peace Prize. It's an honor. I'll give you the "Complete Insensitive Bastard Award" for making the correlation between a hurricane and the thousands who died and a football game. Keep talking tough behind a keyboard though, it makes me laugh.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So much for you not responding to this anymore Mr. " I'm done dealing with your nonsense" That lasted a good 5 minutes.

When they threw to stallworth, they paid for it. When they threw to carrolls side, they got yards. Are you just that stupid? Why couldn't you have been in New Orleans last month.

Boo hoo. I made a crude joke. Call the Morality Police. Get over it.

ps - inject yourself with the aids virus.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again, tromadz is the tough guy over the internet. Must give you a false sense of security eh p*ssy?

Sounds to me that it is a shame you weren't in the New Orleans during the hurricane...by the way, as far as the aids virus, no thanks. I'll leave that to you when you bone your dog Buster in the ***.

Oh, and by the way, the last time I checked, "yards" didn't win football games, points did. Moron.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how am I being tough? Did I say I was going to beat you up? Did I threaten you physically? No I didnt, but I guess I still spooked you somehow since you're calling me a 'tough guy' for no reason.

Yards don't win football games, huh. ok, well, well yards are given up, they move closer to an area what some call an "Endzone." This is where points are scored. The more yards a team gets, the more they can score points. The football field is 100 yards. Ahmad Carrolls man got 108 yards. If it wasn't for a missed field goal, and great defensive plays by people NOT named Ahmad Carroll, he would have directly lead to points. But since everyone else saved his ***, lets give Ahmad Carroll a big round of applause.

PS- You leave Buster out of this! He is a furry gentleman!

yeah and get cancer and die, don't forget

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt, chill out. (wow the rhymed, now not heterosexual of me)

Even after the Packers ROLL the Saints we are still fighting in house. :wtf:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sottaly Tober. Actually the game wasn't on out here, and I had to referee state cup soccer so I am just tired, that's about it.

Members online

Latest posts