1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Darrelle Revis is full of ****

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Vltrophy, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Back in 2010 Revis held out for more money. He wanted to be pd more money. Honestly I'd want more money as well BUT now after Revis has made 32.5M the last 2 years Revis has his agents working on what could be another hold out. Revis has said if he's going to hold out or not. Revis told the New York Post "I know I'm under contract. We'll hash that out when the time comes.' Me personally,I'm SO glad we didn't draft him. I wish I could go to my boss & demand more money. Revis is full of ****!!! If I'm the Jets owner I tell Revis you have 2 choices. 1,play or 2 sit at home & don't get pd. In the new CBA there's a "rule"that your fined so many thousands of $$$$ per day after a certain date. HEY REVIS your under contract!!! Deal w/it you CRY BABY or you can trade places w/me. Yes I'm a die hard Packers fan but you pay me 32.5M in 2 years in a 4 yr 45M contract. HELL yes I'd play for the lowly Jets.