Damarious Randall partly blaming others for struggles

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses.
Let's hope he bounces back like he says he will.
I hope he has a plan to get in Beckhams head like the Vikings did.
The vikes defense is playing great! 4-0 without starting qb, hof rb, and lt... Bradford os playing good. But that defense is dominating.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This is actually a huge opportunity for Damarious. He seems to be a bit of trash talker and he could rattle OBJ's cage, which seems to be very easy these days. Really hope this kid is on a mission Sunday night.

Problem with trash talking is you have to actually back it up and I don't think Randall is that far enough along to distract his game with trash talking. Not sure if Xavier Rhodes was trash talking OBJ last night, but he totally had him on full tilt and backed it up with an excellent game.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh they were trash talking. Two late hits out of bounds in a row definitely did it, and the refs allowing it to happen twice was deplorable.

I think that they need to task someone like Ha-Ha to rattle OBJ's cage in the beginning to give him the scare.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Is it true Randall left practice cause his thumb and he might not play Sunday? Or is he scared to give obj 200 yards? Capers the kid is asking for help in a manly way.

It's true that Randall missed part of Monday's practice because of a thumb injury he apparently suffered at Minnesota. I haven't heard any rumors he might miss Sunday's game vs. the Giants though.

Members online

Latest posts