CONTEST IS OVER!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Contest is officially over. The winner will be announced next Wednesday morning sometime. Thanks to all who entered....I think I will send these to the editor of the Minneapolis Tribune. :lol:

MB

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montana, PM me when you have decided the winner, I am going to lock the thread. I can post the winner and any other information needed for you.

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK Ryan,

The entries are in the hands of one judge now. I'll let you know by pm next Wednesday morning who the winner is, then they can pm me with a name and address to send the prize package to.

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One judge who has them now is an English teacher.....so lots of red pencil marks are probably going on the papers. He is a Bronco fan, so fairly neutral there.

Tim Hauck will get the papers this afternoon. Former Packer DB.

And, one female member of the Lady Griz basketball team will judge them on Monday.

Each will pick what they think is the best one. If each picks a different one, then I will draw a name out of a beer can. (empty) If one gets two votes.....voila, winner.

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO......, but you are still eligible for the prize.

Cheesey....remember my avatar the past two weeks? That girl is judging. She plays pro bball in europe....was on the Lady Griz last year. 6'4" and easy to look at.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

Cheesey....remember my avatar the past two weeks? That girl is judging. She plays pro bball in europe....was on the Lady Griz last year. 6'4" and easy to look at.
WOW, she is a knockout! [be sure she sees this, please.]

Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

:agree:

But that's not fair, I'm a mod, Ryan said that us mods would get priveledges. I mean sure we get to use Ryan's car when ever we want, have pool parties at his house, and use his credit cards, but what is the point if we can't get a better chance of winning a prize? :(

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You had the privilege of entering the contest. :p I'll put a bigger pic of her on tomorrow. I'm on a different computer and can't pull up pics without ******** up something on this guys documents.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

I SAW her pic you put up.....she IS a knockout........let's see.....6 foot 4........that would put my face about........uh, nevermind!!! :lol:

Reaction score
cheesey said:
MontanaBob said:

I SAW her pic you put up.....she IS a knockout........let's see.....6 foot 4........that would put my face about........uh, nevermind!!! :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol:

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
Contest is officially over. The winner will be announced next Wednesday morning sometime. Thanks to all who entered....I think I will send these to the editor of the Minneapolis Tribune. :lol:

MB

WHAT CONTEST WHERE HAVE I BEEN!

i wanna win something..... :(

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, she's not a relative. She did an internship with me last spring, even though she is a business major. She has a minor in HPE. She's in Missoula right now for a few days, then goes back to Europe.

Let's see Cheesey, I came up about to her.....er, ah, well lets just say I wasn't looking her eye to eye. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:
MontanaBob said:

MB

WHAT CONTEST WHERE HAVE I BEEN!

i wanna win something..... :(

Aww......too bad you missed it Minn! 1st place gets a date with HOLLIE!!!

(Just kidding!)
Bob is putting together a prize package.......i don't know what it will be, but i bet it will be pretty cool!
It was a limerick contest. You can see what everyone wrote in the contest thread.

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, she was at my school. The kids weren't as intimidated as you may think. The Lady Griz are heros to almost everyone out here, so it was neat for them. Besides, we have a lady on our staff who is 6'2" and played volleyball at USC. The kids are used to tall women and us "short" guys.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like the "Land of the Amazons!!!"
Can i enroll in your school Bob????Can i, huh,.......can i??? :wink: 8) :lol:

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure Cheesey. We'll have to enroll you in 1st grade though. Our other grades are pretty full, but I'm sure with some "special" help you can catch up. Why, I'll bet by the end of the first quarter you'll be doing 3rd grade work.

Just think, you could be the only kid in this school with a drivers license (you do have one don't you?), legal drinking age, voting age and all the other privileges that go with being the oldest student in the school.

and................................ I could probably hook you up with:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd do some things with this woman...that were illegal in some states, boy!

(go hang out with some illegal fireworks or something, have a good time. ..........perverts.)

Members online

Latest posts