Condolences from a Giants fan...

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was rooting for the Pack today because I was rooting for you, the Packer fans. We've had quite a few classy Packer fans visit our Giants Fan Forum plenty of times and they were always good guys/gals unlike scummy fans from other fan bases.

Just wanted to say you have a great organization and will e back next year. Good luck in the future (except against the Giants).

OP
OP
JJC7301

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was rooting for the Pack today because I was rooting for you, the Packer fans. We've had quite a few classy Packer fans visit our Giants Fan Forum plenty of times and they were always good guys/gals unlike scummy fans from other fan bases.

Just wanted to say you have a great organization and will e back next year. Good luck in the future (except against the Giants).
Oh, and thanks for taking out the Cowboys last week.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
You are very welcome sir. I hope next season Eli Manning snaps out of his funk. Hes the reason for your woes as of late. But alas Eli isnt a one and done machine in the playoffs.

Good luck to you.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The loss to the Giants in the NFC Championship game will always sting, but I've never disliked the Giants for any reason. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck to you guys next year.

NYCDBS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been on here in some time. Although I'm a Giants fan I was pulling for your team, not only because of your organization and your fanbase but because you guys have one hell of a Quarterback who is tough as nails. This one must sting and I sympathize with you all that game should have been yours. Good luck next year guys hopefully we can see each other in the playoffs...

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been on here in some time. Although I'm a Giants fan I was pulling for your team, not only because of your organization and your fanbase but because you guys have one hell of a Quarterback who is tough as nails. This one must sting and I sympathize with you all that game should have been yours. Good luck next year guys hopefully we can see each other in the playoffs...

Hopefully. I hope Eli returns to form past few years hes not that great.