Clay Matthews will be on Jim Rome in about an hour!

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What did he say?

I just don't like the "way" he speaks. He's from a wealthy family and he's had a good education, yet he attempts to speak like he's from the ghetto. It's ridiculous.

However, that doesn't change the fact that he's a super football player.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Jim Everett is my hero. I wish more guys would do that to Rome

Hey, I had forgotten about that... I'm going to go join his fan club now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8"]YouTube- Jim Rome[/ame]

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim Rome is awesome. He just calls it as he sees it.

The interview was cool. Just talked about his high school career and how he didn't play much even if his dad was the coach. Talked about his walk on to the USC squad.

Mentioned he met with Magini and almost got drafted by the Browns. He thought he was a lock there since he dad played for them.

Clay said he is still trying to get used the cold weather but he loves Green Bay.

Will try to find the audio to post it. Good kid, with a solid foundation.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard some people say that this was staged.

If it was it was a ell of an acting job if memory servs me right. I cant see this vid from work but I did see the actual episode and I thought it was the best. Rome can be funny but I don't really like his style. What bugs me the most about his show is his callers. They seem like they are trying so hard to be funny and kiss his ***. They often come across as scripted to me because they don't want to get beat on by him

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it was it was a ell of an acting job if memory servs me right. I cant see this vid from work but I did see the actual episode and I thought it was the best. Rome can be funny but I don't really like his style. What bugs me the most about his show is his callers. They seem like they are trying so hard to be funny and kiss his ***. They often come across as scripted to me because they don't want to get beat on by him

I hate that about his show too, and his show most of the time isn't even about sports. It's about stupid crap like talking crap on other callers and blah blah blah.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I love the Jim Rome Show.

*Hides in corner*

Love the Jungle Karma. Had it last week with Rodgers interviewing on the show, and now this week with Matthews.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the Jim Rome Show.

*Hides in corner*

Love the Jungle Karma. Had it last week with Rodgers interviewing on the show, and now this week with Matthews.

lol, no need to hide. Some of his show is ok, I just wish they wouldn't go off topic from sports so much. Personally I like the Quad Yeah.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jim Rome? He's still as stiff looking and speaking as he was when he started years and years ago.

Lighten up, Jimmy. You have so little going for you, yet you are commanding a decent living. You are inspiration for underachievers everywhere. :)

Staff online

Members online