1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Childress leads military style practice.

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by tromadz, Apr 10, 2006.

1. PackwillBEback

PackwillBEback Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Ahman Greens charges were dropped

that leaves Carroll and someone else...

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vikeman, a couple of questions.

1. How is Troy Williamson progressing thus far? He was billed as the next Moss, but I personally think that was unfair. This guy was just a rookie, and people expected HOF numbers from him his first year.

2. Is there something that I really do not know about with the Viking's QB situation? Johnson is a veteran, and lets face it, he isn't the idea guy you want in there. He isn't going to make mistakes, but IMO, the Vikes don't have a D good enough to win with on its own. And you have McMahon, JT O'Sullivan, and the rookie they drafted. I'd be concerned, since I believe QB is the most important position on the team. Why are Vikes fan alright (if they even are) with Johnson starting?

3. Who is expected to start as Viking's RB? I know they signed Taylor, but I'm not completly sold on that guy. Moore was fantastic in his rookie season, but wasn't near par last year. Who is the expected starter as of now, and what does he bring to the Offense?

3. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1.Williamson needs to work on his routes. With Childress's new offense, a speed receiver isn't as necessary as before.

2.Childress wants to eventually focus more on the running attack than the Vikes have in the recent past and needs a veteran to take care of the ball.

He better be right about Tavarias Jackson.

3.I'm sure it will be a competition between Moore and Taylor for no.1 RB.

Vikeman, what say you?

4. GP_1_Again

GP_1_Again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont forget the Snowmobile party up by Lake Millacs. Or is it Shallacks?

5. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i live in NC, not WI. far and away from the packer fan base, and dead center of Redskins, and panther fans, packer games around here sell out, and are the highlight of the sports radio around here.... vikings coming to town brings about as much intrest as the WNBA around here.
    as far as inferior franchises go.... Ticket sales, fan base, character, history, CHAMPIONSHIPS.... the vikings arent even close ... not even close. Packers superbowl record. 3-4 Vikqueens 0-4. Thank you, come again.