Childress leads military style practice.

Reaction score
Vikeman, a couple of questions.

1. How is Troy Williamson progressing thus far? He was billed as the next Moss, but I personally think that was unfair. This guy was just a rookie, and people expected HOF numbers from him his first year.

2. Is there something that I really do not know about with the Viking's QB situation? Johnson is a veteran, and lets face it, he isn't the idea guy you want in there. He isn't going to make mistakes, but IMO, the Vikes don't have a D good enough to win with on its own. And you have McMahon, JT O'Sullivan, and the rookie they drafted. I'd be concerned, since I believe QB is the most important position on the team. Why are Vikes fan alright (if they even are) with Johnson starting?

3. Who is expected to start as Viking's RB? I know they signed Taylor, but I'm not completly sold on that guy. Moore was fantastic in his rookie season, but wasn't near par last year. Who is the expected starter as of now, and what does he bring to the Offense?

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.Williamson needs to work on his routes. With Childress's new offense, a speed receiver isn't as necessary as before.

2.Childress wants to eventually focus more on the running attack than the Vikes have in the recent past and needs a veteran to take care of the ball.

He better be right about Tavarias Jackson.

3.I'm sure it will be a competition between Moore and Taylor for no.1 RB.

Vikeman, what say you?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Packnic said:
vikeman no matter what you want to say or believe. the entire league knows the vikings as a bunch of convicts and underachieving loser. its not just packer fans.... if you ask ANY random person on the street who has the more law abiding respected team... 10 out of 10 would say the packers. your the inferior franchise.... and you better get used to it sometime. cause it isnt gonna change

Yes the entire league knows. Please prove this to me. Of course you would think that...you are a packer fan. Your comments have little merit and are only bias thoughts of a rival fanbase who hates the Vikings...plain and simple. But hey...i'll try your route. If you approached random people on the street and asked them who has better school systems, a cleaner state, less cannablistic serial killers, less ****** tight ends, running backs who poop in closets, drug addicted quarterbacks, less players who get arrested for domestic violoence, white trash, trailer parks, alcoholics, and abortions that lived...they would say Minnesota. Now I sound like you. Are Ryan Longwell and Darren sharper inferior now too? Coming from a fan of a team who's got a 4-12 record, was dominated in the only Packer Viking playoff game ever at home, doesn't exactly have a dominating overall record against the Vikes...I would say the word "inferior" doesn't apply. Do yourself a favor and do not interupt when the grownups are talking, and stop building your self-esteem around a football team. Go away.

i live in NC, not WI. far and away from the packer fan base, and dead center of Redskins, and panther fans, packer games around here sell out, and are the highlight of the sports radio around here.... vikings coming to town brings about as much intrest as the WNBA around here.
as far as inferior franchises go.... Ticket sales, fan base, character, history, CHAMPIONSHIPS.... the vikings arent even close ... not even close. Packers superbowl record. 3-4 Vikqueens 0-4. Thank you, come again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts