1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Chargers Game

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wills29, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    Hello Fellow Cheeseheads! Lifelong Packers fan here now living in SoCal and my wife got me the ultimate birthday present......tixs to the game in San Diego (which is my actual birthday). I have seen a few threads on here already, but wanted to see who is going to the game and where the meet ups will be on Saturday night and after the game. We are making the short trip Saturday night, so would like to catch up with other Packers fans.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family!!! Glad you are going to the game!!! Gonna be a good one! Please let us know how it went! :)

3. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    Thanks Kitten! I anticipate its going to be a great game.

4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Welcome to our little "corner" of the internet. You're among friends here and we're glad you joined us.

5. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Welcome! Still searching the web for announcements re: Sat. meetups. The game should be good, but the tailgating will be EPIC!!! :cool:

6. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    Thanks Guys for the warm welcome! Although I miss living 3.5 hours from Green Bay, this forum should help keep me with good company!!!

7. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    For those traveling to San Diego I was wondering what hotels people were staying at?