1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Changes being on Vikings staff; Pagac expected to run defense

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Jan 5, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +50
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,131
    BRING BACK BRETT! beating him will never get old

3. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +65
    I am shudder right now... The Vikings are bringing in former Denver Head Coach, Josh McDaniels, on Friday for an interview. I guess we'll have to start showing up at Packer practices with our camcorders. lol

In all honesty, he may not be a bad fit as the O.C. (good bye Bevell). Josh McDaniels ran a an "Erhardt-Perkins" style offense in New England. A brand of smash-mouth football that uses bigger offensive lineman and typically bigger Running Backs who can sustain running between the tackles on a regular basis. Peterson would excel at this style of football if we had an offensive line. Maybe by getting away from the 'Gap' B.S. Childress installed, the Vikings well be better able to control the tempo of the game better.

~Val

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,131
    If you let him make decisions he might trade away peterson

5. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +65
    I wouldn't doubt it. We'd end up with a chimpanzee that can light his own cigarettes and a half-empty bottle of warm beer.

I understand the Vikings are digging up Woody Hayes to teach their sideline ethics class. Can you say 1978 Gator Bowl? lol

~Val