Cedric Benson arrested for OWI last night.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some will say he "suffers" from "alcoholism" and needs help. I say he suffers from stupidity and belongs in jail.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Benson Arrested Again

Abdon M. Pallasch and Mike Mulligan, of the Chicago Sun-Times, report Chicago Bears RB Cedric Benson is in trouble with the law again. This time, Benson allegedly blew a red light and was arrested on charges of drunk driving in Austin, Texas. Officers performed field sobriety tests before arresting him. Benson was later released from Travis County Jail after posting a $2,000 bond.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I read. Drunk. The only thing better would be if it had been AP.
Me.....even though he's a Viking, i like AP. I like to see young atheletes come into the league, do well, and not act like jerks or idiots. Heck...i wish AP played for us, and i want to see him do well.........except against us of course. :wink:
Randy Moss is a special athelete..........and if he wasn't such a jerk i would have appreciated his talent. But when you act like such a putz. i find it hard to like a guy.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is really unbelievable. How cheap or stupid do you have to be not to hire a taxi or car service, after you just got busted last month?

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know they are our rivals so I shouldn't feel bad, but man this must suck as a Bears fan. How stupid can you be? You're a F'n millionaire, call a cab or a friend to come get you. I don't understand celebrities and DUIs. Most of us joe schmoes are smart enough to have a DD or cab fare to get our ***** home, why can't you?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts