1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Carroll article "packer report"

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by stump5454, Jun 16, 2005.

1. stump5454

stump5454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :roll: It's time for Carroll to grow up

Ahmad Carroll By Todd Korth , packrepted@aol.com
    Date: Jun 16, 2005

Ahmad Carroll has a long way to go before he

2. swartzcatz

swartzcatz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Attitudes,attitudes,attitudes...what is it with all the attitudes on the Packers this year? Is it me... or is the Pack got a real problems with their players this year? It does not bode well for the Pack to allow this to affect this seasons bid for the big dance!

3. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are some players in sports like Moss and Rison who never grew up. There are some others like Favre and Andre Agassi in Tennis who have matured over time. Agassi use to be the long haired party person, who said image was everything, and thumbed his nose at Wimbledon early in his career saying he'd rather play in Vegas. Now he's a family man who respects his sport more. Hopefully in time Carroll matures like some other sports figures have. I don't want to be stuck with someone like Owens or Moss who never grows up.

4. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well, the pack won't be stuck w/ Carroll for long if he keeps playing like he has been :hammer: <---man, I love these emoticons! :thumbsup: