Cant believe you Favre Haters...

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I certainly do not hate Favre, however, he did not look comfortable and played poorly in the 2 cold games this year. I would believe that that is a sign of age(I know I do not react the the cold they way I did when I was 20).

It would lead me to believe that if he is back next year, and if we are in a similar situation we need to have an effective running game that the HC will stick with throughout the entire 60 minutes, thereby reducing the need for Favre to make plays and hopefully winning the game with a ground game and defense.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
tromadz said:
Shouldn't the smart play be done by the veterans, and not the younger players(like Poppinga and Bigby, who played great, which surprised me)?

Bail out Mr. Hall of fame? I don't get that. Shouldn't he be playing the role of Superman and NOT Lois lane? Hmmm....

Where is the mention in this thread or any other of the huge drop by Martin that was a beautifully placed ball by Mr. HOF? Just one of many plays throughout the game that we didn't get it done on.

Wait, that wouldn't accomplish the stance that the game, the throwing through the defenders is all on #4.

Point is, while I agree that Favre errored in the placement of the throw or the decision to check down, the game was not lost on that play alone. But continuing to lay the blame of the loss on a few, it appears that it is nothing more than fanning the flames to continue a *** for tat argument that has now carried over into a number of threads. This coming from the biggest proponent of limiting the repetitive threads knocking the GM; that there is, how do you say it, oh yeah.. CUTE.

Again, the game was lost by a collective team effort, but hence buying into that notion doesn't stir the pot like pointing a finger at a couple of players.

Excellent points and post Pack93z, you said it perfectly

Members online

Latest posts