1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Can I Listen to Wayne Larrivee Call the Game on the Internet?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by EBoon, Feb 5, 2011.

1. EBoon

EBoon Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody know if it's possible? I think the internet feed from WTMJ is not available during the game? Any ideas on how to listen somewhere else?

Is the play-by-play ever rebroadcast?

Thanks! (go pack go!)

Tom

2. Skarecrow

Skarecrow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    I believe there is no way to listen to the Packer radio network on-line. When I lived in California, I kept trying to figure out a way, looked into it deep, and just found various rules and provisions that basically says that any radio station that carries football games for the local area can NOT play them on line. The NFL guards it rights.

3. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Got to pay NFL.com....I did for the whole season and to me it was worth it. If you are watching the game and turn the T.V. sound off, it gets a little confusing because their is a time delay in the radio broadcast. You'll see the results of a play and then when the next play is underway...then you hear the radio talking about the last play.

4. Grave

Grave Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +81
    I'd pay to listen to Larry McCarren.