1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Brett Favre addresses teammates behind closed doors

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Aug 22, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +46
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Here's some things he REALLY said.

"Guys. I don't even know why your here. Or why we even have a coaching staff. I can do it all. Win the games. So just pack up and go home. I'll win each and every game for the Vikes. Remember, I'm the Iron Man. No need for you to be here. So get out of here already."

In regards to the play off game losing interception against the Saints: "I just had to prove to the world that they are still right about me blowing games. If that pass had been completed and we had won, do you know what that would have done to my reputation? I'm not expected to win games. Especially big ones like that.
    Sure, I'm a three time MVP. But that is so yesterday.
    So I had to take that chance to show everyone that I'm still as wild as I can be and that I am still the interception king of the NFL.
    Can I promise that it won't happen again? Of course not.
    From now on just think of me as Mr. Unpredictable."

"Guys. I really do think of our coach as a doofus. Anyone who doesn't recognize me as being second to God and tries to take me out of a game is a dunderhead.
    Seriously. What is wrong with that moron? Anyone have the name of a good shrink I can send him to to have his head examined?"

3. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +278
    very very interesting

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    When he has to tell his players not to say this or that so that it won't tarnish his reputation, it just goes to show that it really is all about him!

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    So he said to his players to keep their mouth shut, and then told Ed Werder about it...