6 oz rum
6 oz vodka
4 oz whiskey
16 oz cherry liqeur
2 beers
16 oz pineapple juice
16 oz orange juice
1 can 7-up

and there is your dagger! tastes like kool aid but oh my watch out!

Hmmmmmm, I was looking for a kind of adult punch to put in my 5 gal igloo cooler. I am going to have to taste test this.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I thought that was what we used to call "whapitooie" LOL. i've never spelled it before, probably not even close!
Basically everyone brought a bottle and poured it in a big tub,.. in HS it was all cheap rot got stuff, that we thought would get better if it was all mixed together!:eek:

When I was in the Air Force guys would make something they called Purple Jesus, Pure grain alcohol and Grape Koolaid. You have to be careful with that kind of stuff and young people. I heard on more than one occasion about a troop dying of alcohol poisoning.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Use chicken and beef cut that up into small pieces then add chicken and beff and vegatable brooth. Then add some veggies I usually use the frozen kind that way you can add it in right away I use peas corn celery carrotts. Cut up some potatoes and put them in there. Also you want to add some stewed tomatoes. Then season to taste with salt and pepper season salt and add some bay leaves. I usually make it in a 15 gallon pot so I use a lot but if your gonna be making a smaller pot you can just experiment with how much stuff to use.
If you have any more question feel free to contact me

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
When I was in the Air Force guys would make something they called Purple Jesus, Pure grain alcohol and Grape Koolaid. You have to be careful with that kind of stuff and young people. I heard on more than one occasion about a troop dying of alcohol poisoning.
I wish SOMEONE would of given me the "heads up" of the dangers of alcohol growing up!.... I grew up in Wisconsin when the legal drinking age was 18... so it was nothing to be in bars as young as 15-16 passing as 18.. still if I knew then what I know now.. eeesh!
I was one of those 'wild childs" your parents warned you about... but that was then.. i grew up! thankfully!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I wish SOMEONE would of given me the "heads up" of the dangers of alcohol growing up!.... I grew up in Wisconsin when the legal drinking age was 18... so it was nothing to be in bars as young as 15-16 passing as 18.. still if I knew then what I know now.. eeesh!
I was one of those 'wild childs" your parents warned you about... but that was then.. i grew up! thankfully!
Fun, wasn't it?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Fun, wasn't it?
it really was!!! Dangerously fun! lol.. I would literally die if my sons did any of the crap I pulled growing up.

Now i"m confused with this boooyaahh stuff.,.. is it a drink? food??

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
it really was!!! Dangerously fun! lol.. I would literally die if my sons did any of the crap I pulled growing up.

Now i"m confused with this boooyaahh stuff.,.. is it a drink? food??
I don't give my kids details but I think there on to my dark past. It was a different world back then.
Really looking forward to tasting RCC's concoction in SD, whatever it turns out to be.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

Yeah, There are a number of times I can remember and many times I don't, that really bad things probably should have happened when I was in the Air Force. I was really wild and fearless back then. A couple of times I woke up in my room and the first thing I did was get up and look to see if my car was damaged. knew a couple of young guys including my best friend who didn't make it out of their youth. When your young, you think your invincible.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I don't give my kids details but I think there on to my dark past. It was a different world back then.
Really looking forward to tasting RCC's concoction in SD, whatever it turns out to be.

I am looking for Green Adult beverage recipies that taste like punch but punch real hard. Those who want a little more kick than beer. Know of any?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts