Best Defensive Player On The Packers Today

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best defensive player on the packers today?

Matthews?
Williams?
Woodson?
Raji?
Collins?
Other?

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson. You dont see the kind of stat line he had today very often. He was the heart and soul of the secondary, and even more so after collins went down

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson, but I was very impressed with Raji. He keeps getting better and better.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Woodson.

Also you see how STUPID Newton was to keep forcing the ball near Woodson after the first interception?

*******!!!

He relies too much on Steve Smith. I hope this backfires on him really bad.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Easy pick..... or two.....
Charles Woodson is as crafty as they come. Lots of stars on our D, but it was his night tonight.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji is rated as the highest defender from JSonline when they ranked the entire roster. Mostly because of the large amount of snaps he plays.

Tramon williams might be who I would pick if looking back on the playoffs last year. But Charles was insane today. Heisman on Heisman crime.

Reaction score
I would say Woodson just because without him, the rest of the defense looks lost. Every time he goes down, the defense does too.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today is a curious day to ask this question lol.

Last year I said Raji was. I'll stick with that, even though I've seen how bad we are without Woodson.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson.

Also you see how STUPID Newton was to keep forcing the ball near Woodson after the first interception?

*******!!!

He relies too much on Steve Smith. I hope this backfires on him really bad.

I wish no ill-will to cam newton and to do what he does in the first two games of his NFL career are really impressive despite the interceptions. I think cam was paying more attention to what the defense was and not where certain defenders were, that of course is just my guess and speculation but it sure looked like what happened. As to forcing it into steve smith I think he realized in practices that he was their best weapon and is just trying to make something big happen every play. Thats why his yardage numbers are so high in the first couple of games is because he is rarely checking down to a tight end or running back and just going DEEP DEEP DEEP.

Oh and to answer the question I gotta go with c-wood, he allows us to "do what we do"

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, obviously Charles Woodson... it was another one of those games where he bailed us out of a sloppy performance. Yet again he comes up with a bunch of turnovers. I obviously wasn't too impressed with the defense as a whole today, but they made the big plays at the important parts of the game.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
CWood obviously. But dare I say? Bush made some plays yesterday that surprised me. Of course with my low opinion of his talent it wouldn't take much to surprise me, but he made some nice reads and broke up a few plays pretty well. He might move up from junior college level to 1A. Before long he'll actually play like the pros.

Members online

Latest posts