1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone follow the CFL?

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by brodzki, Sep 25, 2015.

1. brodzki

brodzki Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    If you do, who do you root for?

2. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Ratings:
    +2,942
    I'm limiting myself to how much football I watch, so it was either the CFL or the Lingerie League, guess who won out? :coffee:

But I will always remember the CFL for producing players like Warren Moon and Joe Theismann

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +352
    B.C. Lions... (who lost again this evening).

4. metallicblaze

metallicblaze Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    I was cheering for my home team kinda, but then they started to prove they weren't gonna win anything. So I haven't really been paying attention.

5. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    In a different day and age growing-up in WI, I really enjoyed following the CFL. Nowadays living in the desert SW the saturation of the airwaves with college ball on Saturdays, particularly in the evenings, has pretty much eliminated the opportunities to keep-up. I enjoyed the contrasting rules between the CFL and NFL. The CFL is a fun game to watch.

• Like Like x 1