1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Americas Game Last Decades Technology..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Sep 7, 2011.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Well we watched Americas Game XLV tonight...Whats with the SDTV garbage? NFL Network is HD all the time for it's news and replay programs. This took a whole year to make? Well donr by MM, Arod and Woodson though. Too bad CM3 wasn't featured. Loved the bit about him runnin' his mouth lol. HDTV NFL Network.. Seriously..

2. Pacal

Pacal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    I watched it in HD, on DirecTV.

3. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I don't even have NFL Network. I'm just lucky enough to watch AG via streaming websites.

Amazing look at our season, though. I wish instead of 3 players commentating on it, they have all 53, because I want to see all of the players' reactions and stories as they became world champions. I've heard Starks grew up in the projects with a single mother before becoming a football player and a champion. I'd love to hear his story.

4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    cheesehurdler, never noticed the sig before. Love it!

5. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    I have directv as well but it was SD.... Hmmmmm