1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Ahman Green thinks Favre is done

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheesey, Mar 22, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He was on the radio today, saying he thinks Brett will retire. I wish Brett would either poop or get off the pot!!! I think by now he would have an idea what he is gonna do. Next month is the draft, and though it doesn't change the way they will draft (at least thats what they say) i think it might change things. Oh well......another person (other then Favre) giving their 2 cents.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    meh, driver thought favre was done the other year, and he was wrong!

WRONG!

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's all a part of their plan. Reverse Psychology, last year it was DD, this year its AG. It worked last year, so why not try again? :D

Next year, it will be Bubba Franks. :p

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Geez.......i hope you guys are right. I'm a BIG Favre fan, but even i am getting tired of the "will he or won't he" garbage. Like i have stated........if he hasn't been working out, he's done anyway. So he should know what he wants to do by now. I'm a patient type, but MAN, PLEASE figure out if the era is over, or if it isn't, let us know!!!

5. route25

route25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting that Ahman wanted to come back to Green Bay even though he thinks Brett will retire. Obviously Ahman has nore confidence in the future of this franchise than some fans (I won't name names). :D

6. chibiabos

chibiabos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :D Most of us fans aren't making the kind of money Ahman will be making in the next few months and as always Greenbacks have a way of improving ones outlook. Sounds crass, doesn't it? But that's the reality of the big show. :p

7. route25

route25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From what I heard though, there were other teams interested in Green because of the progress he is reported to be making rehabilitating his injury. It seemed quite clear that Ahman wanted to return to Green Bay.

8. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    like he knows it is just a complete guess.

9. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep just a guess,but I to wish Brett would make up his mind this waiting game kills me..

10. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Total gut feeling here, but if we are lucky enough to get him back this year, it will be the last year, so we all better enjoy it !!!

11. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im just guessing here to, but my thoughts are is he comes back this year he will play for another after..

12. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Boy I like your Positive Attitude :)

13. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Brett will announce the year that is his last. He wants the attention, who wouldn't? Seriously.

Make a decision on what your last year is. Perhaps two more? That will get you in the proper mindset and stop worrying about it. And give you time to accept it when it comes. Not to mention it will give fans who haven't been able to see him one more oppurtunity to do whatever they can to see the man play.

14. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

If you are getting tired of the "will he or won't he" garbage.....why start another thread of it. I'm not ragging on you chessey. I know you are just reporting what Ahman said, but I would bet the # of Brett Favre retirement threads now outnumber the "Sherman sucks" threads, and always seem to be long.

15. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    oh..by the way...DePack...

SHERMAN SUCKS...! :lol:

16. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    OFF TOPIC....start a new thread :penflag:

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The only reason i started the thread was that it came from Ahman Green, not just some ditzy reporter. I figured there might be some people on the site that would want to hear something from a Packer player, that maybe they missed.

18. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

UMMM that's what I said. I was talking about ALL the threads in general!