Ahman Green thinks Favre is done

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was on the radio today, saying he thinks Brett will retire. I wish Brett would either poop or get off the pot!!! I think by now he would have an idea what he is gonna do. Next month is the draft, and though it doesn't change the way they will draft (at least thats what they say) i think it might change things. Oh well......another person (other then Favre) giving their 2 cents.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.......i hope you guys are right. I'm a BIG Favre fan, but even i am getting tired of the "will he or won't he" garbage. Like i have stated........if he hasn't been working out, he's done anyway. So he should know what he wants to do by now. I'm a patient type, but MAN, PLEASE figure out if the era is over, or if it isn't, let us know!!!

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting that Ahman wanted to come back to Green Bay even though he thinks Brett will retire. Obviously Ahman has nore confidence in the future of this franchise than some fans (I won't name names). :D

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
route25 said:
Interesting that Ahman wanted to come back to Green Bay even though he thinks Brett will retire. Obviously Ahman has nore confidence in the future of this franchise than some fans (I won't name names). :D
:D Most of us fans aren't making the kind of money Ahman will be making in the next few months and as always Greenbacks have a way of improving ones outlook. Sounds crass, doesn't it? But that's the reality of the big show. :p

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
route25 said:
:D Most of us fans aren't making the kind of money Ahman will be making in the next few months and as always Greenbacks have a way of improving ones outlook. Sounds crass, doesn't it? But that's the reality of the big show. :p

From what I heard though, there were other teams interested in Green because of the progress he is reported to be making rehabilitating his injury. It seemed quite clear that Ahman wanted to return to Green Bay.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Total gut feeling here, but if we are lucky enough to get him back this year, it will be the last year, so we all better enjoy it !!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Brett will announce the year that is his last. He wants the attention, who wouldn't? Seriously.

Make a decision on what your last year is. Perhaps two more? That will get you in the proper mindset and stop worrying about it. And give you time to accept it when it comes. Not to mention it will give fans who haven't been able to see him one more oppurtunity to do whatever they can to see the man play.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Geez.......i hope you guys are right. I'm a BIG Favre fan, but even i am getting tired of the "will he or won't he" garbage. Like i have stated........if he hasn't been working out, he's done anyway. So he should know what he wants to do by now. I'm a patient type, but MAN, PLEASE figure out if the era is over, or if it isn't, let us know!!!

If you are getting tired of the "will he or won't he" garbage.....why start another thread of it. I'm not ragging on you chessey. I know you are just reporting what Ahman said, but I would bet the # of Brett Favre retirement threads now outnumber the "Sherman sucks" threads, and always seem to be long.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
cheesey said:

If you are getting tired of the "will he or won't he" garbage.....why start another thread of it. I'm not ragging on you chessey. I know you are just reporting what Ahman said, but I would bet the # of Brett Favre retirement threads now outnumber the "Sherman sucks" threads, and always seem to be long.

The only reason i started the thread was that it came from Ahman Green, not just some ditzy reporter. I figured there might be some people on the site that would want to hear something from a Packer player, that maybe they missed.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:

The only reason i started the thread was that it came from Ahman Green, not just some ditzy reporter. I figured there might be some people on the site that would want to hear something from a Packer player, that maybe they missed.

UMMM that's what I said. I was talking about ALL the threads in general!

Members online

Latest posts