Aaron Rodgers Mailday!

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Authentication by Panini America, inc. Who has the trading card exclusive with the NFL. You'll notice in the upper right hand corner there is some of the hologram showing. Panini sends these stickers and cards to the players and then they set up a time to do a signing or the players send them back. Rodgers signs once a year for each trading card company. Usually they go through players agents to negotiate pay, # if autos, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is mine... See how it is diff?

Aaron Rodgers signed the sticker that was placed on that card, and the sticker is maybe an inch tall. He signed yours on an 8x10 flat. More room to sign. Also, he doesn't always sign a "12", look at his autos on eBay. He usually doesn't sign 12. Favre doesn't always add a 4, Lacy doesn't always add a 27.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

They`d sort of scribble their autographs as opposed to signing something properly, so it is possible there would be a slight difference from time to time ?.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They`d sort of scribble their autographs as opposed to signing something properly, so it is possible there would be a slight difference from time to time ?.

You also have to think about the volume they are signing too. When Rodgers signs those stickers they come like 16 or 24 to a sheet and he signs probably 10-20 sheets. So not only is it a smaller surface, but he signing a ton of a times back to back to back. Hand cramps and what not. As an experiment, sign your name 100 times in a row and you'll see how they all differ slightly.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Oh the perils of authentication :eek: My Dad used to play golf with Bus Cook (Favre's agent) and over time (and maybe a few won golfing bets) collected some signed Favre memorabilia through Bus. Alas, none if its authenticated, so is reduced to a collection of memories and trinkets.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
That's so dumb... (not you, just how it all works).

At least y'all know it's legit.. Keep it in the family and cherish it. Problem solved. :)

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Off topic, but I saw a funny stand-up Skit about the phrase "just saying" and how you can just about get away with saying anything provided you add "I'm just saying" at the end of it. :)

I

Off topic, but I saw a funny stand-up Skit about the phrase "just saying" and how you can just about get away with saying anything provided you add "I'm just saying" at the end of it. :)

point taken.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Jay Cutler is future Hall of Fame QB.....Just saying :coffee:

I

I`ve JUST realized that says MAILDAY and not MALLIDAY ! :geek:. New glasses !!!!

Members online

Latest posts