2020 Schedule is out

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • HOME GAMES: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles
  • AWAY GAMES: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers

If our offense can get fixed next year, and Rodgers hasn't fallen off a cliff, we could go 14-2 at worst.

hasamikun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like a really really tough away schedule while home seems rather easy. Ofc you really cant say that now because we all know football. i really hope for a London game this year. I really wanna see the packers live and my finances say no to a trip to the USA

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why is it, we always seem to play teams like the 49's and saints away, and never at lambeau?

fingers crossed good sir

edit - maybe the bucs or colts game could be considered for London

I'm fine with that...just not the Colts game please, I may actually go to that one as my nephew is a huge Colts fan and we could all make a trip out of it.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints get Packers, Vikings, Niners, Chiefs, and Chargers at home while playing Bears, Lions, Raiders, Broncos, and Eagles on the road... Re-payment for no pass interference vs Rams.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Which away team do you see giving up a home game that would pack the seats with Packers fans?? I think with the college game at Lambeau to compensate, the Packers may even take a non-divisional game to London that weekend.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Wonder why all this time we haven’t played there, I visit there quite often and they have a very good fan base, and they travel..

Main reason being the Packers flat out refuse to play a home game there

Secondary reason being that theres only like 3 teams that give the league oks to schedule their home games there so its a matter of whether you play that team in there stadium and that's the week chosen for London.

Second secondary reason is even if you meet the above criteria but have a fan base known for completely filling up a particular away stadium (like the Packers in say Jacksonville) you can still decline the London game and force them to chose another one in favor of not risking losing a 9th home game and not adding on the travel logistics and jet lag

(I use Jacksonville as an example because I'm like 80% sure the last time time we played the Jaguars the league wanted to make that the London game but GB squashed the idea cause they allready knew they could fill up the stadium down there with Green n Gold)

Last edited:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, the crowds at the london games are a lot more neutral, as most NFL fans will be fans of other teams just getting a ticket for the experience, but i think it could feel like a home game for us

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, the crowds at the london games are a lot more neutral, as most NFL fans will be fans of other teams just getting a ticket for the experience, but i think it could feel like a home game for us

More likely even "probably"

Problem is most teams that would accept a London game as their home game are generally teams that we KNOW that theyll be pretty much home games against so why even risk it and add on the travel?

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More likely even "probably"

Problem is most teams that would accept a London game as their home game are generally teams that we KNOW that theyll be pretty much home games against so why even risk it and add on the travel?
how about, just because i want to see the pack live instead of on my TV

yes, I'm being selfish here :tup::tup:

D

Deleted member 6794

why is it, we always seem to play teams like the 49's and saints away, and never at lambeau?

The Packers have played five of their last seven games vs. the Saints and five of their last nine vs. the Niners at Lambeau.

Saints get Packers, Vikings, Niners, Chiefs, and Chargers at home while playing Bears, Lions, Raiders, Broncos, and Eagles on the road... Re-payment for no pass interference vs Rams.

The schedule formula has been decided on long before the no pass interference call in last year's NFCCG.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Main reason being the Packers flat out refuse to play a home game there

Secondary reason being that theres only like 3 teams that give the league oks to schedule their home games there so its a matter of whether you play that team in there stadium and that's the week chosen for London.

Second secondary reason is even if you meet the above criteria but have a fan base known for completely filling up a particular away stadium (like the Packers in say Jacksonville) you can still decline the London game and force them to chose another one in favor of not risking losing a 9th home game and not adding on the travel logistics and jet lag

(I use Jacksonville as an example because I'm like 80% sure the last time time we played the Jaguars the league wanted to make that the London game but GB squashed the idea cause they allready knew they could fill up the stadium down there with Green n Gold)

Members online

Latest posts