2015 Season - Game by Game Predictions

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-p...15-green-bay-packers-game-by-game-predictions

The article predicts we'll finish 11-5 this season.

16-0 here we come ;)

Here's a revised look at how the Green Bay Packers should fare each week. When the schedule came out in April, the prediction was an 11-5 season. Even now that Pro Bowl receiver Jordy Nelson is out for the season, 11-5 still looks attainable, but some games might be closer than originally thought.

Opinions?

What's your prediction?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with all of it minus the Seattle loss. I say we beat Seattle and go 12-4. If we lose to Seattle YET AGAIN, its going to suck. This game is the mother of all pay backs and its a springboard kind of game aimed at the negative and positive direction both. In other words, I kind of see it as a crossroads kind of game for us.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see us losing to the Queens, Denver or Seattle. I do see a loss to Dallas and another game or 2 somewhere along the line. I feel 11-5 is a good bet. A win over Seattle will be sweet but until we beat them in the playoffs and/or at their house, we won't be over that hump. I think Manning along with Denver is set for a substantial drop off. If Dallas can find a reliable running back or RB rotation they are IMO a very formidable team and GBs biggest obstacle to Super Bowl 50.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see us losing to the Queens, Denver or Seattle. I do see a loss to Dallas and another game or 2 somewhere along the line. I feel 11-5 is a good bet. A win over Seattle will be sweet but until we beat them in the playoffs and/or at their house, we won't be over that hump. I think Manning along with Denver is set for a substantial drop off. If Dallas can find a reliable running back or RB rotation they are IMO a very formidable team and GBs biggest obstacle to Super Bowl 50.
12-4.
Losses to Seattle, Detroit, Dallas and Denver.

I do not see Dallas coming into Green Bay and winning. I'd take them at home vs anyone based off last season.

D

Deleted member 6794

I hope the Packers finish with a better record than 11-5, otherwise we won't finish with home field advantage. There's no way the Broncos beat us by 26.

Members online

Latest posts