162-0

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Crew is 12-4 on the road. 4-4 at home. ************* came through for the Crew today. Split with the Pirates on the road. Pirates seem to really enjoy making The Crew's life tough - and. Counsell's Cubbies are only a half game back. Tomorrow comes The Yankees for 3 in Milwaukee.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Have to say ... my son and his buddies went down to Milwaukee last night for whatever promotion they were running for the first 30K attendees AND because they had never seen the Crew play the Yankees. By the 7th, they were already enroute back to OshTown. Couple more innings and they'd have been able to say they witnessed a REAL meltdown of EPIc proportion. My god, 15-3 loss ... did they pull old guys like me out of the stands to pitch? 19 hits ... I mean, I could toss a 20 mile per hour fastball.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Just an observation, not meant to sound as "bitter" but will nonetheless come across that way.

They've done better than I expected to this point and this is solely an unsupported statement so I'm just gonna say it and get on with my Friday. After watching the crew stumble through the 0-3 series with the Phillies -- they beat the red-headed-step children of MLB, but cannot generate offense against good teams. I thought they'd puke via poor pitching and the lack of a true ace, but, it feels as though that isn't the case.

I like this team but only because they were able to make both sets of Chicago fans miserable in the same week.

Members online

Latest posts