Yet another Vikings fan!

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol packerforum!

I am NodakPaul, and I recognize many of my purple brethren over here. :) pack93z has shown us that there is indeed intelligent life east of the St Croix - even if your taste in football colors is relatively poor. ;)

Actually I have been lurking on this site for quite a while, but decided that since there appears to be a purple influx right now, I could add my 2¢.

I look forward to some intelligent conversation with you guys, and I am PUMPED for the season opener in Lambeau! Here is to a great game, with NO INJURIES!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I agree, I hope to see a great game opening night, celebrate the passing of one Icon QB in Green Bay, but more importantly a injury free game on both sides.

Should be a great season to cheer either franchise.. may the best team win the NFCN crown.

Welcome, post often and enjoy.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I welcomed you in the wrong post, but saw some of your other posts and you seem like a pretty cool person, so welcome again.

Looking forward to playing the Vikes twice this year because you have one of the top 2 most explosive RBs in the game today. AP will be a good yardstick to see where our D is at. If he runs all over us, we won't get far in the Playoffs. If we can contain him, we're for real.

May both sides have no injuries. I hate injuries, and was really worried when I saw AP go down last year. Glad he was able to come back in only 2 weeks.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Yes, NodakPaul is a very fine poster, one with lots of knowledge and very passionate about his team.

Not to mention.. a winner of 2 tickets to last years Super Bowl.. had the Packers made it I think I might have had to try and swung a deal with NP. :)

OP
OP
N

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, NodakPaul is a very fine poster, one with lots of knowledge and very passionate about his team.

Not to mention.. a winner of 2 tickets to last years Super Bowl.. had the Packers made it I think I might have had to try and swung a deal with NP. :)

LOL. We actually saw several packer fans at the Super Bowl... Turns out they never imagined that the Giants would beat the Packers, and bought tickets before the NFC Championship game.

I would have laughed at them, but I still felt the pain of the same hubris from '98. So I shared a beer or two with them instead. :)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would somebody shut the damn door! Who's letting all these viking fans in??

Welcome paul...grab a wheel o' cheese, a brat, and a spotted cow. Sit on down and don't get to close to Cheesey, he farts a lot.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!

What is the ratio of Viking fans coming here to the Packer fans going to the PP

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL. We actually saw several packer fans at the Super Bowl... Turns out they never imagined that the Giants would beat the Packers, and bought tickets before the NFC Championship game.

I would have laughed at them, but I still felt the pain of the same hubris from '98. So I shared a beer or two with them instead. :)

Yeah, I thought fo shizzle we'd be the Giants. We got outcoached.

It was sad, because I really wanted Brett to win one more SB before he called it quits.

Just so you know, had you gone to the SB in '98, I would have rooted heavily for you. I HATE the Broncos, and especially hated them in '98.

Members online

Latest posts