suspended viking accused of ****** assault

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is wrong with this team?

Suspended Viking accused of ****** assualt
Updated: 10/14/2005 07:11:08 AM
VIDEO | Print Story | Email to a Friend

A suspended Minnesota Vikings player is the defendant in a civil suit filed today in Hennepin County District Court.

A 21 year old Richfield woman is accusing Onterrio Smith of ****** assault in another Viking’s apartment on June 12, 2004.

In an exclusive interview with 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS, the woman’s attorney spoke about the case and the victim.

“I think she’s a credible person. I’ve talked to her family members who saw her the night that it happened. I’ve seen the medical records. I think she’s believable,â€

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just doesn't end for those guys, does it? I think the Vikings need to release about half of their team because apparently there's no character there. Time to start over...

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The "other player" is apparently VERY prominent and will not be brough up in the suit because...well, he has already met his legal obligations. In other words, he (Michael Bennett, Daunte Culpecker?) already cut a big *** check.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that whole team is falling apart and there is nothing tice or anyone else can do about it. These are all grown men, what can a coach be expected to do when they are off "company time"? I think they got confused and they all think they got traded to LA and moss stayed in minnesota.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be very interesting to see what the new owner will do at the end of the year.Obviously Tice and crew will be gone the day after the season ends for us. I'm sure the front office will have a big change,too. And I bet its not going too far out on a limb to say Onterrio Smith will not be back. Probably trade him to the Raiders for their waterboy.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Civil suit, huh? Why not criminal charges? I'm not one to defend Smith, but I also know this attorney Peterson has taken cases in the past that had no merit and blows them up into big deals. Nothing in that article said anything about another player paying her off. I'll wait for the outcome.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
What is wrong with this team?

Suspended Viking accused of ****** assualt
Updated: 10/14/2005 07:11:08 AM
VIDEO | Print Story | Email to a Friend

A suspended Minnesota Vikings player is the defendant in a civil suit filed today in Hennepin County District Court.

A 21 year old Richfield woman is accusing Onterrio Smith of ****** assault in another Viking’s apartment on June 12, 2004.

In an exclusive interview with 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS, the woman’s attorney spoke about the case and the victim.

“I think she’s a credible person. I’ve talked to her family members who saw her the night that it happened. I’ve seen the medical records. I think she’s believable,â€

Members online

Latest posts