Super Bowl dream match up

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you could put the current Packers championship team up against any other team from past to current and it could even be a fellow NFC team. Who would you choose?

There's a few that's i'd like to see and are of course a little out there.

'97 SB packers vs current Packers. Reggie on trying to tackle Aaron and then Clay tackling Favre. To me it would be a good match up.

'00 Rams . I would have liked to see Warner in his hay day vs Aaron. I know he faced him in the Arizonia game , But i liked Kurt with the Rams better.

That's just a couple right now.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game I wanted more than anything at one point. 2007 packers vs 2007 patriots.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Freddy vs Jason

Space Invaders vs Pac Man

Sponge Bob Square Pants vs Bugs Bunny

Mr. T vs Chuck Norris

The Incredible Hulk vs Everybody

The 2010 Packers vs 2010 Steelers

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None will ever be bigger than the very matchup that occurred in Super Bowl XLV. After hearing about how great the Steelers are for so long, the Packers went in there and beat them and proved to be the best team in the league. If you live in Pittsburgh long enough, you get the feeling from the fans that the Steelers are invincible, that every player on their team is the best at their position, that they never actually lose a game, they just score fewer points and have "bad" penalties called against them. To beat them in the Super Bowl meant that the Packers beat the team that so many here believe is unbeatable.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'd like to see them match up against the 72 Dolphins. (Though I think the 72 Dolphins would win.)

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did the 2010 Packers against the 85 Bears. The Bears team was great, but not anywhere near the 45-6 that lame *** site predicts!

If they were so effin great, why did they only win 1 Championship?

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You beat me to it KilrB. I was thinking that as well. I'd like to see the '10 Packers Vs. the '85 Bears for the '10 NFCCG. THAT would be a great match up. Nothing like the lame game we saw a few weeks ago. Granted, the Packers weren't playing their very best but I've noticed that this past season, the Pack played up or down to the level of their opponent. The '85 Bears would've forced them to play their hand all in!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dream match up would be my softball team playing against Packers.
That would be so cool pitching to them and meeting them afterwards.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think we could hang with them. If Suh killed us their defensive front would destroy us. Watch that 85 SB. See John Hannah get owned the whole game.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None will ever be bigger than the very matchup that occurred in Super Bowl XLV. After hearing about how great the Steelers are for so long, the Packers went in there and beat them and proved to be the best team in the league. If you live in Pittsburgh long enough, you get the feeling from the fans that the Steelers are invincible, that every player on their team is the best at their position, that they never actually lose a game, they just score fewer points and have "bad" penalties called against them. To beat them in the Super Bowl meant that the Packers beat the team that so many here believe is unbeatable.

Craze--substitute "Geen Bay" and "Packers" and you get the same feeling, don't you think? The Steelers have been great lately; we've been Titletown since the 30's. 2 pretty good franchises.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 2011, I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers face up against fat Rex and his Jets.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Personally, I would want to take on a classic 49er or Cowboy team.

Dream NFC Championship in 1996 was to play Dallas and I think our 2010 team would have beat their 1995 Championship team with Dieon Sanders!

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dream Superbowl match up would be the 18-0 Green Bay Packers of 2011, trying to complete a "perfect season" against the Indianapolis Clots in the Clots' own stadium.

I'd love to see Pay-Me-A-Ton Manning having his *** handed to him by the Packers' Defence.

Oh sweet dreams indeed.

Members online