Hahaha Arguing With A Jared Allen Fan.....

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man youtube seems to bring out the most moronic trolls EVER. Good lord I was reading a comment on Clay Matthews is not even nearly as good as Jared Allen!?!?! This one tool on there was trying to tell me Matthews is a ESPN-Jamie Dukes love child. It's obvious this has to be a bitter Bi-Queens spewing that ******** back and fourth with me. But to say that Jared ****ing Allen is better? Can we even compare their early careers together? Matthews already has had two pro bowl trip and a superbowl. Mullet boy? He didn't even make the pro bowl until 2007. How long has he been in the league?? What since 2004???

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I HATE jared allen with a passion, all that hillbilly mullet cow tying sack dance BS drives me crazy. But he is a BEAST on that d line. Granted he has been greatly influenced by having some of the best d tackles in the last few years and generating an inside pass rush always helps the outside guys but his numbers dont lie he has produced for them.

OP
OP
B

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is the quote from the Bi Queens about him to me lol.

"Jared Allen sucked in KC? Are you 8 years old? You are out of your mind. Allen recorded 83 sacks in seven seasons! Three all time pro! He has 30 seasons 50 + tackles, and four with minimum 40 tackles! Yo, the **** is in your in mind ?! We're talking about a guy that beasts the left left tackles in the game you ****head. Matthews has to lineup behind a DE and counter the entire O-Line to get to the QB, and he does 25 times per game! You are such a backward goober"

Give it two or three years, and Clay will surpass that losers record. Vikings fans are quite bitter!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LOL that's youtube, and lemme tell ya something.

It don't matter if it's football or not, Youtube brings out the worst trolls straight from the bottom of hell.

I uploaded some Megadeth songs one time, that eventually got taken down. And every comment on those videos wasn't even about the songs. it was idiots arguing the same old tune "Metallica is better!" "OMG Dave Mustaine sucks, how do you listen to this ****!?"

Even when I uploaded Football stuff, like my Jay Cutler Interception Machine video, I got a ton of **** from Bears fans, and some of the most rude private messages all over a video. Or about the comment I made that I still liked Favre, yeah get a ton of crap comments cause I don't entirely hate Brett.

And for those who haven't seen my Cutler Interception Machine video, here you go. It's amazing...Check it out!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bi Queens? You're not clever.

Jared Allen is a beast and he embarrassed the Packers in the two 2009 matchups, when he had 8.5 sacks. He's obnoxious but he's a beast.

Youtube is notoriously an unmoderated mess. Solution? Don't post there. The comments section of Youtube is an internet hell hole.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jared allen has had a very good career and matthews is just getting started, hard to compare the two at this point though...we have our share of moronic fans too though, see my sig.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Bi Queens? You're not clever.

Jared Allen is a beast and he embarrassed the Packers in the two 2009 matchups, when he had 8.5 sacks. He's obnoxious but he's a beast.

Youtube is notoriously an unmoderated mess. Solution? Don't post there. The comments section of Youtube is an internet hell hole.
We can call the Viqueens whatever we want until they are better than us. Which with Mcnabb at the helm means you guys are not even close.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like him. He's a caricature who has the skills to pull it off. He's one of the shrinking number of guys who remember that his job is a game. He's good for the league. His attitude, personality, and antics remind me of an old redneck gunslinger who won quite a few games for the Packers.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate playing against Allen but he is a pretty funny guy. Ran into him at a bar, very big guy, I would say quite a bit bigger than Clay actually without looking up heights and weights and just off of physical appearance.

Jared Allen is on pace for a HOF career. Clay has had one good year and one great year. Like another poster said, too early.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can call the Viqueens whatever we want until they are better than us. Which with Mcnabb at the helm means you guys are not even close.

I'm a Packer fan. Saying Viqueens, Bares and Cowgirls just makes you sound like an idiot. (I debated whether to write "sound like.")

Jared Allen was a one man wrecking crew against the Packers, at least in the past. He has 84.5 career sacks in 111 career games, but like I said, 8.5 in just the two games in 2009. As a pure pass rusher, he is more accomplished than CMIII just by virtue of being in the league for a lot longer. CMIII did have more sacks in his first two years. Outside of being a pass rusher, they play different positions.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Packer fan. Saying Viqueens, Bares and Cowgirls just makes you sound like an idiot. (I debated whether to write "sound like.")

Jared Allen was a one man wrecking crew against the Packers, at least in the past. He has 84.5 career sacks in 111 career games, but like I said, 8.5 in just the two games in 2009. As a pure pass rusher, he is more accomplished than CMIII just by virtue of being in the league for a lot longer. CMIII did have more sacks in his first two years. Outside of being a pass rusher, they play different positions.

But take into account that in the other 4 games Jared Allen played against the Pack since joining the vikes (08 and 10 seasons), he's gotten 2 sacks total. Chad Clifton seems to have his number and if you'll recall Clifton was out with injury during the two 09 meetings. 8.5 sacks against a backup tackle doesn't impress me if he only can get 2 in 4 games against the real deal.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But take into account that in the other 4 games Jared Allen played against the Pack since joining the vikes (08 and 10 seasons), he's gotten 2 sacks total. Chad Clifton seems to have his number and if you'll recall Clifton was out with injury during the two 09 meetings. 8.5 sacks against a backup tackle doesn't impress me if he only can get 2 in 4 games against the real deal.

I'm just saying he's a really good player and that I think the OP is off base. Given the choice, I'd obviously take Matthews since he's younger and fits the Packers scheme. It would also be nice if I got the stats right; Allen had only 7.5 sacks in those two games.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay Matthews has a Super Bowl ring.
And wasn't he considered for DPOY last season.
Where did CM place?
Where was Jared on the list?

It does seem as if Clay Matthews is more of a household name.

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Allen is a very good player and that is it. I would be surprised if he got into the HOF especially if he keeps regressing the way he has since half way through the 09 season. Aside from this 8 1/2 sacks in 2 games in 09, I havent seen Allen come through in the clutch like Matthews has. CM3 changed the whole tide of the superbowl, he stopped Ingram cold on the goal line in week 1, and made Vick's life very difficult in both games last season. Sure Allen has been around longer, so his numbers are higher, but as far as the impact they have on their teams, and the production the last 2 seasons, Matthews takes the cake and then some.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I thought the defensive player of the year last season was BS.

It should have come down to Ed Reed and Clay Matthews.
Troy Polamolu only won through a popularity vote.

Members online

No members online now.