Football Press are Idiots

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Football press has again this year cooked up a bunch of BS:

1. Aaron Rogers best QB of all time -- if you believe that, you're a GB homer. I'd go with many, many QBs before him -- Montana, Bradshaw, Namath, etc. And if you think he's plainly playing better than Brees or Eli this year, you're kidding yourself.

2. Colts are going to trade Peyton -- kiss my ***, you fools, never going to happen.

3. Tebow has talent as a QB -- it must be the religious faithful in the press, kid can't complete 30% of his passes -- he's a loser

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

1. Aaron Rogers best QB of all time -- if you believe that, you're a GB homer. I'd go with many, many QBs before him -- Montana, Bradshaw, Namath, etc. And if you think he's plainly playing better than Brees or Eli this year, you're kidding yourself.

2. Colts are going to trade Peyton -- kiss my ***, you fools, never going to happen.

3. Tebow has talent as a QB -- it must be the religious faithful in the press, kid can't complete 30% of his passes -- he's a loser

Go Cowboys.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Joe Namath? The 173 career TDs 220 INTs Namath? Are we talking about the same guy?

Must be a New York thing.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Troll: Hey Fazeman, when I get banned, I'll need directions out of here. Where do I go?
Fazeman: Well, just follow the Driftless Plateau.
Troll: The what plateau?
Fazeman: The Driftless Plateau. I mean, always keep your eye on the trail of the sun, and never lose your shadow. Well, then, when you see very tall sugar maples, don't lose them neither, cos that's the Driftless Plateau. The sugar maples and a red granite boulder will take you right back onto the trail of the earth.
Troll: Uh-huh. So that... that's the road?
Fazeman: That's the road, yeah. You're beginnin' to get the fundamentals of it, son.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

1 Y/A better than brees, more touchdowns, more wins, outdoor stadium, less interceptions, less pro bowl linemen. Now tell me how in the world brees is better?

And Eli? Really? Dude might not even make the playoffs. Beyond that Eli has 27 total TDs to Aaron's 48. Please, I beg you, make an argument for Eli having a better season.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh heck... let him have his fun. He's a cute, little, harmless ol' troll. I'll give him one thing though, the national football media are a boring and predictable bunch.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has inspired me to cheer for the cowboys, congrats that's a tough thing to do.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Just kidding, you are clearly a troll

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Thank you for making me yell at the screen, too bad the troll don't look like the real troll.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts