Zombo's hit

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude you hit the nail right on the head, they know greenbay plays physical and alot of man coverage that flag on Burnett was a trash call he turned and went for the ball he didn't grab the reciever they both were going for the ball. Refs controlled the outcome of this game by far.

The Burnett call was HORRIBLE. Cutler badly underthrows a ball. The receiver and safety both stop and jockey for position. The only call here is a NO CALL.

You cannot turn the entire game with one call. The refs should be ashamed of themselves.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The flags were being thrown so fast last night, it was like a yellow blur! Not by one or two officials, but 3 or 4 of them throwing them at the same time..doesn't anyone else think that's odd? How can 3 or 4 officials be in the right spot to make a call immediately at the point of play? It was really suspect to me. About 1/2 of the calls were justified and there were at least 4 non-calls that the Packers should have got and didn't... end rant.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out the picture I posted, shows Offensive Pass interference, no defensive

The Burnett call was HORRIBLE. Cutler badly underthrows a ball. The receiver and safety both stop and jockey for position. The only call here is a NO CALL.

You cannot turn the entire game with one call. The refs should be ashamed of themselves.

Definitely a bad call... a picture tells a thousand words. Collins' interception was spectacular!

Attachments

• Collins interception.jpg
    Collins interception.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 177

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
In the study does it also show the correlation to a team wearing yellow to the amount of flags? What I found funny was how the Packers ended it, by chucking the ball around, and the second they made a forward pass two flags came, and when they did it again more flags, and then a ref's hat. They seemed too happy to throw their pissy flags at the Pack.

Zombo's hit seemed to be more of Cutler knowing if he gets hit the right way he gets the flag. I mean, who flipping throws up their hands in celebration when you throw an interception? Cutler knew the refs were on his side. And as per helmet to helmet, those helmets are not the size of one's head, and it wasn't like Zombo was spearing Cutler, he dove at him, like most tackles.

PackerMX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The flags were being thrown so fast last night, it was like a yellow blur! Not by one or two officials, but 3 or 4 of them throwing them at the same time..doesn't anyone else think that's odd? How can 3 or 4 officials be in the right spot to make a call immediately at the point of play? It was really suspect to me. About 1/2 of the calls were justified and there were at least 4 non-calls that the Packers should have got and didn't... end rant.

Did anybody noticed the NO-CALL HOLDING during Hester's return to TD? I got pictures from the broadcast where you can clearly look at the hold.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody noticed the NO-CALL HOLDING during Hester's return to TD? I got pictures from the broadcast where you can clearly look at the hold.

YES! Along with other holds against the Bears which were also ignored!!! I do agree some of those penalties were legit, but come on!!! wth? 18 penalties is just ludicrous!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES! Along with other holds against the Bears which were also ignored!!! I do agree some of those penalties were legit, but come on!!! wth? 18 penalties is just ludicrous!

Agreed, Woodson is soft spoken. Listen to his interview, he admits to the team being guilty to some, not to others. People should listen, he is a good player and man in the community. NFL won't get a wake-up call until some of their favorite players go under fire for something. Problem is we don't really know if that is the case yet.

As long as we can avoid being the NHL, which is cleary partial to Crosby and try to keep Ovechkin off the ice as much as possible, the NFL may be ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts