Zombo & Burnett

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was curious about harrell so i watched that play over again.. and it was in fact harrell that made that play possible.. he go great push up the pocket and pretty much handled whoever was tryin to block him.. boy if he can stay healthy we can have one heck of a dline

Yeah a lot of people didn't give any credit to Harrell on that play because I thought that without him, that forced fumble may not have happened. Zombo looked like he overpursued Manning but by getting a hand on him, Harrell was able to slow Manning down. Like RS said, he's one of our best pass rushing D-lineman but doesn't show enough against the run. There were several plays against the run in the Colts game where Harrell completely got pushed over by a guard and fell on his ***.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure that has to do with conditioning. Its hard to be in shape when you're injured. The longer he stays healthy, the better his conditioning will be.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Every time I turned around Zombo was making a play. He will make the team. I will be getting a Zombo jersey for sure.

Why were you turning around? KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GAME BOY! I'm loving everything I'm seeing out of these rookies, just wish i was as optimistic about our #1's...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Bedard must hate Zombo, because he keeps saying that, despite being the only player to have at least a QB hurry in each preseason game, Obiozor has looked better than Zombo so far, and that Zombo, because he adds little to the ST, won't make the team.

I call shannanigans on that. With such a thin OLB corps, Zombo will be the primary backup to both Jones and CM3, and the kind of pass rush he brings (or, more precisely, that the others don't) is vital, even with mediocre ST play.

Members online

Latest posts