1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Zero is really bored tonight

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by vikesrule, Feb 14, 2007.

1. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    lol doing research on my paper i have due at the end of the week an i keep coming accross these funny *** articles ... jus thought I'd share'em with ya.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Zero, have you ever wondered why you don't have a girl?

4. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

Looks like you are the one who does the wondering. I, personally, I am focusing on my school and work to give my daughter a better life than I had.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    damn zero...tsk tsk

6. Mackie2001

Mackie2001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Geeze Zero,

You seem to be preoccupied with women yesterday. Can't say that I blame you. Did Valentines Day have anything to do with that? Women are a mixed...um...errrr...blessing. Like the old saying says, "can't live with em, can't live without them." If only the first part of that was a whole lot easier.

Pass the beer.

7. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not a happy Valentine's Day.

8. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

Gotta read the response I gave jus a few posts before this one ;) This question has been answered.

9. Mackie2001

Mackie2001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I read your response. I just couldn't help but thinking how coincidental it was that you started posts about women on Valentines Day. Maybe some deep seeded need you wanted to talk about...lol. Must be a women's study class...??? If you learn anything about women, please let us know. The only thing I've learned except the above is that the more I know about 'em, the less I understand 'em. Maybe that why I've been dating the same women, on and off, for 18 years.

Pass the beer.

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    AHh, yes I see your point. See it went down like this. I have every other Wednesday off. I dedicate the day to homework. I logged into the college website, grab my assignment data, found it interesting, posted it here.
    While doing some research I came accross some rather interesting articles.

It just so happens this Wednesday was VD. :)

11. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was the one who DID the wondering. I got over that though.

Dude you are preaching to the choir, well except for the daughter part. With just school and work, I'm pooped out. I can't even imagine how much more difficult it is for you to do those things while having the responsibility to provide for your daughter.

Another joke gone wary.

I'll just quit while I'm a little down...

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good response Zero!!! Your a very dedicated person, wished my son was this way but hes still young...

13. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks. I felt a little bad about bringing that back up for AADP, but he's been going out of his way with his miserable attempts blast me (as have other members of the staff) so I said screw it.

More importantly, about your son. Have faith. I didn't wake up til I was 20. Life hit me hard. I made a plethora of mistakes, got caught with each an everyone of them and then got my gf at the time knocked up.
    I always was hard on my parents for the life they lived and I was going down the same path. If you don't know me, that sounds selfish, but as a kid I didn't mind my life, in fact I was probably the most happy go lucky person you'd ever meet. I was just happy to be healthy and alive. Then game along.... GIRLS!! lol

haha speaking of me, if it shows up thats a pic of me when i was about 2 lol
    [​IMG]