1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Zach Thomas is a Cowboy

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by longtimefan, Feb 24, 2008.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,920
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7831916/Cowboys,-LB-Thomas-agree-on-1-year,-$3M-deal

Linebacker Zach Thomas is headed home to Texas to play for the Dallas Cowboys in the state where he was a high school and college standout

Thomas has reached an agreement on a one-year, $3 million deal with the Cowboys, agent Drew Rosenhaus confirmed Saturday night. Thomas, a seven-time Pro Bowler who missed much of last season because of concussions and migraines, has already taken a physical for the Cowboys.

2. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Guess that he wanted to go "home" for his final career days.

Sure am glad that he did not go to the Pats.

I have always enjoyed watching him play, an awesome LB. Was sad to see him suffer last season.

Wonder how the issue with his headaches is progressing?
    Hope that he is doing better.

3. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    I don't know, but I'm thinking he'll be missing some significant time again next year. I just don't see his head trauma being healthy yet. But who knows, I could be wrong.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.......the head trauma can't be THAT bad, or he would have signed with the Vikings! :lol:

5. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    :beer: :rotflmao:

6. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think he'll make much difference for the Cowboys. Jerry Jones is just throwing money anywhere he can, and this one seems like a bit of a reach. Watch him go after Chad Johnson next.