YouTube: The Drew Cave aka Packer Heaven!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Packer family!!! Please check out my video of The Drew Cave aka Packer Heaven! Please Share, Tweet, Facebook, Like and all that! I hope you guys enjoy it!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here are some pics from the video:

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
That is, by far, a Packer-fan shrine. My man-cave is relegated to one room but I'd love to do my basement up like that.

You are an inspiration to us all...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THAT.......IS.......BAD.....*** !!!!
DITTO !!
Only disappointment Drew is that the billiards table doesn't have a G, Packer brand anywhere that I can see
;)

Drew, as someone asked on the youtube post, WHERE does one get those Super Bowl replica trophies??

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
DITTO !!
Only disappointment Drew is that the billiards table doesn't have a G, Packer brand anywhere that I can see
;)

Drew, as someone asked on the youtube post, WHERE does one get those Super Bowl replica trophies??

Yeah I have gotten alot of flack for not having a packers pool table... Might look into it later...

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
How long did it take you to aquire all the packers gear in your man cave? Was this a 10 year building process or a super splurge of gear? Just wondering.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Packers pool table light hanging above would take care of most comments. If you really feel the need, talk to a craftsman about etching the Packer logo into the wood. In an emergency face-saving scenario, tell people that the pool table was built out of wood that was once City Stadium!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
A Packers pool table light hanging above would take care of most comments. If you really feel the need, talk to a craftsman about etching the Packer logo into the wood. In an emergency face-saving scenario, tell people that the pool table was built out of wood that was once City Stadium!

Perfect... hahaha... that would be a great comeback...

I was thinking of the light over the table but didnt really want to block the view of the TV in the corner... but Oh well... I think that might be next!!!! :)

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is so freakin awesome!!!! Some day when I can buy a house I might have to steal a few ideas from ya! Great job man!!

Members online

Latest posts