Youth great to see

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just watching a video interivew that Greg did on Tuesday and though out the entire interview James Jones was poking Greg in the leg. I am sure most of you know that this isn't anything new. Jones loves to mess with the other receivers as they are giving their interviews. And I for one say that its great because it shows the sence of brotherhood that group has. And I am convinced that brotherhood mixed with tallent, which they all have, breeds success.

I kind of missed Brett in his young years(didn't become a fan until 02) so I kind of missed all the practical jokes that happened it it seemed to me that the Packers up until last year had been a little to serious and not as fun loving and we saw where that got us. Last year we started to goof around again(James I'm looking at you) and we went 13-3. I think its great that the guys can cut back and relax as much as they can and still get it done on Sunday. I know that hasn't been seen this year but I really don't think its going to change.

Jennings, Jones, Driver...they all have great chemistry and now that we have a younger quarterback it will be interesting to see what kind of stuff they will get themselves into. I would love to see what happens at Arods house on Wednesday nights.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts