your new all time nfl list

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL put out a 75th Anniversary All-Time Team in 1994, as its been over 16 years since they put out the list. That seems like eons ago. So how would the list look today? Here is the link to the list

National Football League 75th Anniversary All-Time Team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

only rule of editing the list is you cant put someone on the list that already had retired when the list was made. Example, even though we pretty much all agree Bart Starr should be on the list you cant take baugh off and put Starr on, but you could put Favre on.

This should be interesting.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sammy Baught and Johnny Unitas over Bart Starr?
Marion ******* Motley over Jim Taylor?

I don't need to read any other second of this crap. It's tainted, it's disgusting and the "people" who voted for it should be neutered.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see a huge problem with either to be honest. Dr. Z called Motley the best player of all time and others have had him very high as well. His overall numbers for obvious reasons aren't lights out but you look at what he did year to year and it's extremely impressive. If Dr. Z said it I put alot of trust in it being pretty sound.

Baugh might be the overall greatest player of all time. It's like Peyton manning Ed reed and ray guy rolled into one. And then Unitas might be an all time media darling but he was the whole damn show back in the day.

So I assume you wouldn't add any players from the past 16 years on the list? Ok

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't read the list past that, but Barry Sanders? Tony Gonzales? I would absolutely take Tom Brady before Unitas and Baught. Sapp at DT. Wow no Ray Lewis? And Deion should be there.

All in all, flawed.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't read the list past that, but Barry Sanders? Tony Gonzales? I would absolutely take Tom Brady before Unitas and Baught. Sapp at DT. Wow no Ray Lewis? And Deion should be there.

All in all, flawed.

The list was made in 1994....

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of these lists are subjective to some extent. You get a certain measure of the author's own opinions mixed in there with stone cold stats and facts (evidence). I'm with RS on this. It looks tainted.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so would anyone like to say who they would take off and put on the list? wont be that long til the 100th one is out

Members online

Latest posts