Your most prized Packer possession

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
cheesey said:
NDPackerFan said:
Probably having the Raiders-Packers game on VHS when Favre played right after his dad died. I know it sounds pathetic, but I shed a few tears watching that game because I can't begin to understand how that must have felt for #4...
ND........a REAL man sheds tears. It shows you have a heart! I cried also, and am not ashamed to say so. My Dad used to tell me, that God gave us emotions for a reason, to use them. My Dad died of a heart attack at age 44 when i was 16, so i knew the loss Brett was feeling. I guess that made me identify with him on that issue.
To me you showed you were a bigger man by being able to admit what you were feeling.

:cry: Thanks man!!! :cry:

Your very welcome ND!!! It comes from my heart.

Now......as of yesterday, i have a NEW addition to my Packer collection. I am going to start a thread about it telling about my view of practice yesterday. So i don't want to double post!

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
NDPackerFan said:
Probably having the Raiders-Packers game on VHS when Favre played right after his dad died. I know it sounds pathetic, but I shed a few tears watching that game because I can't begin to understand how that must have felt for #4...
ND........a REAL man sheds tears. It shows you have a heart! I cried also, and am not ashamed to say so. My Dad used to tell me, that God gave us emotions for a reason, to use them. My Dad died of a heart attack at age 44 when i was 16, so i knew the loss Brett was feeling. I guess that made me identify with him on that issue.
To me you showed you were a bigger man by being able to admit what you were feeling.

P#ssies!!!!!

Just kidding......I MIGHT have teared up during that game.....but keep it on the down low :wink:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most cherished Packers related item? Why, the ability to chew the fat with DePack on this site!! What else is there? LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Most cherished Packers related item? Why, the ability to chew the fat with DePack on this site!! What else is there? LOL

(I KNEW Digs was doing drugs! I just didn't know THIS bad!!!)LOLOL!!! J/K!!! :lol:

Yes depack.....i AM a.....you know, what you said!!! (Chicks DIG that!!!) :wink: :lol:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a ticket stub from a Bears-Packers game played at Wrigley Field in 1963. (no I am not that old)

I also have a tape of the Bears beating the Packers 61-7 on December 7th 1980.
:p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I have a ticket stub from a Bears-Packers game played at Wrigley Field in 1963. (no I am not that old)

I also have a tape of the Bears beating the Packers 61-7 on December 7th 1980.
:p

I have a ticket stub from the Packers-NY Giants game played at Yankee Stadium, October 22, 1967. Which the Packers won. (This was from the Super Bowl 2 season) I was at a rummage sale, and saw the game program for sale. I think i paid 5 bucks for it. It's in almost perfect condition! When i got home and opened it up, there was the ticket stub inside, a newspaper clipping from the NY paper the day after the game, and a hand written note from the Giants fan, detailing how the Giants were beating up Bart Starr, when he ended up whipping them at the end. (You can tell the guy was NOT happy!)LOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts