Your most prized Packer possession

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every Packer fan here HAS to have Packer memorabilia that they will never part with. Please share.

Mine has to be my 2 shares of Packer stock that are professionally framed and hanging in my basement. Right behind that is a blown-up picture of myself, my wife, daughter, son and in-laws sitting in the bleachers at Lambeau field, smiling and waving. It is hung right next to my stock certificates.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine is my packers cheesehead. It is cliche..but I wanted one for the longest time and finally got it.

It is the most uncomfortable thing in the world, but I love wearing it when I'm drunk.

good thread, depack.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have shares of Packer Stock that I've inherited from my grandfather. I'm not sure how many I have but it's a lot.

I also have an autograph of Mike Holmgrem. It says To Matt (My name) "Best wishes" Mike Holmgrem It's an actual picture of Holmgrem on his right knee inside Lambeau field, with a football in his hand.

My Dad also has the team photo of the 1966 Green Bay Packers. Bart Starr signed it.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Mine is my packers cheesehead. It is cliche..but I wanted one for the longest time and finally got it.

It is the most uncomfortable thing in the world, but I love wearing it when I'm drunk.

good thread, depack.

Yeah....my kids and I tried to wear them to a game in '98. It was Sept and about 85 degrees out. I couldn't take it. Those things are uncomfortable but in the heat they are unbearable.

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Signed Favre Jersey , Signed Starr Jersey or my throwback helmet signed by 18 packers on the '66 championship team.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how does one go about getting those stock shares? do they continue to make more, or are there only so many? and, what would one expect to pay for one? my boss has one, and i want it. my most prized packer possession is the stub from the first game i went to at Lambeau.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
how does one go about getting those stock shares? do they continue to make more, or are there only so many? and, what would one expect to pay for one? my boss has one, and i want it. my most prized packer possession is the stub from the first game i went to at Lambeau.

roflmao, bozz - good luck with your stock quest, buddy!! :)
btw - i'm impressed at the number of you guys who HAVE stock - that's awesome you lucky ducks!! :wink:

my most prized possession isn't even mine. it's my deceased dads. he got a letter from brett favre for his 70th birthday - hand signed & on his stationary. he got it a month before he passed away from cancer. :cry: my dad was thrilled to get it & we framed it really nice. along with pictures of my dad's life & other packer memorabilia, the letter from brett was prominently displayed at my dad's visitation & funeral.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i feel sheepish because of how hard you were e-laughing... i wasn't trying to be funny. but that happens to me a lot, so am used to it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
my most prized packer possession is the stub from the first game i went to at Lambeau.

Yeah, my first game ever was last years GB @ CHI game. It was a great time. I also saved the stub. I also took multiple pictures of it when I first bought it. LOL...im such a dork, its amazing...

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an autographed picture of Mr Bighead himself, Paul Horning. I got that one in person so it's probably more special in that way.

Autographed cards of Willie Davis and Jim Ringo.

Misc. other stuff 2 Favre coins and one Reggie coin.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For my birthday a few years ago, my mom got this thing framed with a bunch of old packers stuff in there. It has an old Packers sweater I used to wear when i was just a little baby, the ticket stubs from my first ever packers game, a program from a packers game, a packer beanie, brett favre's rookie card from college and a picture of brett throwing the football (ball is in the air for picture) to antonio freeman. It's really cool and means a lot to me, I mean obviously because i'm a diehard Packers fan but also because it was made with love and took a lot of time to get all these thing stogether. Oh ya, it also has an old gameboy nfl game in there too lol!

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the bar where I work there is an (unopened) Miller Lite 16oz. can from when Favre and co. won the Superbowl it has the Green Bay logo on it and some SB promo stuff. (It's been sitting in this back cupboard for years). There are a few little dings in it but it would make a nice addition to any die-hards collection. Maybe I'll get it and mail it to one of you lucky Cheeseheads because I'm a cool "rival" like that. :D

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
personally autographed copy of ray nitschke's autobiography "to tony"... told me to "hit em hard". too bad i turned out to be a QB ray :lol:

my grandpa grew up in GB and used to mow don hutson's yard as a kid... his entire basement is filled up with packer memorabilia... autographs, you name it. most insane collection ive ever seen. :shock:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine is an autographed picture of me and Gilbert Brown taken last year when he visited my hometown. I also have a Packers travel mug from my visit to Lambeau Field in Dec 04 against Detroit. Also my Packers cap as well.

D

Dan115

I have Packer stock. However my prized possession would have to be my 64,66 and 1967 Packer Year books authgraphed by the likes of Zeke Brat,Nitschke,Dale,Aldridge,Adderley,Jordan,Kostelnik and others.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My prized possession would have to be three Packer markers we bought at the atrium last November when we were there for a game, the reason being was so many players autographed our hats and my coat so they all touched them (pens I mean) LOL Also a little Packers coat I got which has the autographs of some players on it...

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My autographed picture of LeRoy Butler and my commemorative picture I got after Brett's 200th consecutive regular season start (which I attended), which includes a piece of game worn pants from 1997.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have two prized possessions.
My Packer stock
and my autograph photograph of Brett Favre

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
At the bar where I work there is an (unopened) Miller Lite 16oz. can from when Favre and co. won the Superbowl it has the Green Bay logo on it and some SB promo stuff. (It's been sitting in this back cupboard for years). There are a few little dings in it but it would make a nice addition to any die-hards collection. Maybe I'll get it and mail it to one of you lucky Cheeseheads because I'm a cool "rival" like that. :D
I hear that the Bears, infact, don't suck if it's sent to my house. :cross:

I used to have something like that. I think it was a 1992 Toronto Blue Jays World Series winner can of Coke or something. I think someone actually drank it years later. :shock:

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two autographed pictures, one of Ray Nitscke and the other of me(at about age 5) with Paul Hornung.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jdlax said:
PackerSacker54 said:
I hear that the Bears, infact, don't suck if it's sent to my house. :cross:

I used to have something like that. I think it was a 1992 Toronto Blue Jays World Series winner can of Coke or something. I think someone actually drank it years later. :shock:

LOL :lol: