YOUR most memorable play in recent PACKER HISTORY

your most MEMORABLE play in Packer History

• 2003-04, OT Interception in playoffs by AL HARRIS to beat HOLMGREN/Hasselbeck SEATTLE

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 2003-04, the week after, the 4th & 24 play to lose to the EAGLES in that playoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1999? The damn Terrell Owens catch on final play in playoffs to beat Packers

• 2007-08: Favre's OT interception in the NFC Title game vs the Giants

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 1983: Champ Redskins kicker Mark Mosely misses FG on Monday Night to let Packers win 48-47

• 1989: Don Majikowski's game-winning TD to Sterling overturned then re-overturned as Packs beat Bears

• 2009-10: Aaron Rodgers is strip-sacked in OT playoff game, for a return TD to lose to Cardinals

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Super Bowl 31: Desmond Howard's KR touchdown

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Super Bowl 31: Reggie White's 3rd sack in a bunch to seal win over New England

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Super Bowl 45 Run: Name the one play that stands out to you

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
That’s the one neilfii, thanks for finding it.

That’s a good point ivo610 but I for one couldn’t 'hep it'!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whites sack on Elway in GB on Sunday Night Football
Hey I WAS AT THAT GAME, that's awesome that you mentioned it.
I think it was when it was on TNT, about 1993, and it was when STERLING SHARPE was great, and SHANNON SHARPE was getting great.

The Packers got out to a huge lead, headed for a blowout.

But the Packers stumbled, Favre threw a screen pass right to a Bronco for an easy Pick-6..... and Elway got the ball back late and we all thought they'd score to win.

I think Reggie sacked him on the last 2 plays to stop them. It was a Reggie-Reggie-Reggie chant. I loved that guy, and that game. Great memory.

Reggie did the same thing to Bledsoe to clinch that Super Bowl.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that Favre-to-Brooks 99-yard TD pass at Chicago on Monday Night Football. It was awesome and out offense was so good then. Just like now.

Freeman, Brooks, Sterling..... all made so many great plays.
Anyone remember the Thanksgiving game at Dallas where Sterling caught not one, not two, not three, but 4 TD passes?
And we still lost to those b*****s.

L

Lunchboxer

The Al Harris INT against the Seattle Seahawks in OT in Green Bay. "We are gunna get the ball and we are going to score" that was epic fail on Matt Hasselback.

I wish they show that game on the NFL Network sometime instead of the crap they been showing like the 2007 NFC Title game...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Even tho it was a loss, the Favre int vs the Giants, or the Ownes Td catch in the playoffs

Reaction score
I think my most memorable one was the game winning touchdown pass from Favre to Jennings against the Broncos. My second was the interception touchdown by Collins in the Super bowl.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think my most memorable one was the game winning touchdown pass from Favre to Jennings against the Broncos..
Yeah that was awesome..... Monday Night Football. Overtime. First play.

Also, James Jones beat Champ Bailey for a deep TD on the right sideline earlier in that game.

Members online

Latest posts