Your most hated teams

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off, the word "hate" is overused in our society. As the strongest of the "bad" emotions, I truly feel that - as mature adults - we should all work to place "hate" in the correct context, so that children can learn the difference between "hate" and "don't like".

I HATE Osama bin Laden for causing the death of my friend Fred Rimmele (google it - he was on one of the planes that hit the Twin Towers on 9/11).

I do not HATE the Green Bay Packers for being a rival of my favorite football team.

---

That said: I don't like the following teams:

1A. Any team, student, alumni, administrator or follower of Williams College in Williamstown, MA.
1B. The St. Louis Cardinals (baseball)
2A. The Chicago Bears
2B. The Detroit Lions
2C. The Green Bay Packers
2D. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3. The Washington Redskins
4A. The Colorado Avalanche
4B. The Calgary Flames
4C. The Vancouver Canucks
4D. The Anaheim Ducks
5. The Dallas Cowboys
6. Any driver for Hendricks Motorsports
7A. Manchester United
7B. Arsenal
8. The Houston Astros
9. The Chicago White Sox
10. The Iowa Hawkeyes

=Z=

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Viqueens are the proverbial sand in my mangina

Yes, the Vikes are a gritty team, aren't they?

Are you an ISU student if you're stuck in Ames?

Does Ames High still have the "Ames High Aims High" sign at the track?

=Z=

FrozenTundra1979

Cheesehead
Reaction score

=Z=

LOL. Actually, I think the kids keep spray painting the more correct version of the slogan, "Ames High Gets High". I actually am a grad of ISU and stayed working in the area, I'm not originally from Iowa, but my wife is so I bare with being in Ames. Could be worse I suppose, maybe, I hope, please help me!!!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FrozenTundra1979 said:
The Viqueens are the proverbial sand in my mangina

Yes, the Vikes are a gritty team, aren't they?

=Z=

FUNNY!

What do you think the cheerleaders at Morehead state feel like when they shout "Morehead, Morehead..."

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:

LOL. Actually, I think the kids keep spray painting the more correct version of the slogan, "Ames High Gets High". I actually am a grad of ISU and stayed working in the area, I'm not originally from Iowa, but my wife is so I bare with being in Ames. Could be worse I suppose, maybe, I hope, please help me!!!

I grew up in Marshalltown, so we used to get a good laugh at track meets and being called to "Report to the Ames High Aims High sign" prior to races.

So - the Cyclones football team gonna be anything but poo this fall?

=Z=

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who are they?

1. Bears
2. Vikings
3. Lions
4. Giants
5. Patriots/Cowboys

1 (by far) - the Cows. I hate the Cows. I hate their fans. I hate everything about them and every player on them. I even hate Jessica Simpson.
2. The AFC. I hate the AFC, probably every team equally.

I've always liked the other NFC Central teams just because I knew them well. Yes, I know we're the NFC North now, but I said Central because that includes the Bucs. But I've always hoped da Bears would be in last place in the NFC Central (now North) and everyone else would have a winning record with the Packers being in 1st place.

I like competition. It makes us look better when we beat good teams. I'd rather be 12-4 against 12 good teams than 14-2 against 14 bad teams. Make sense?

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son (7) and I were watching a game one day, Cowboys vs. somebody.

My son starts drawing these little signs like the ones the fans were making. Every time the 'Boys were on offense, he'd draw one of those "D-FENCE" signs with the little picket fence graphic, stuff like that.

Then as the Cowboys are just about to score, he says, "Hey, Dad, how 'bout this!" And he holds up a "Go to hell Cowboys" sign.

Such language is a no-no for 1st graders in my house, so I immediately snatched up the sign and started giving him the lecture, then asked him what in the world he was thinking.

He just looks up with these teary eyes and says,

"But I really, really hate the Cowboys."

I had to turn my head and go into the other room to keep him from seeing me laughing.

Yep, that boy's gonna be okay.

TM

BTW: I really, really hate the Cowboys too.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Cowboys
2. Eagles
3. Browns
4. Buccaneers
5. Broncos
6. Patriots
7. Seahawks
8. Falcons
9. Dolphins
10. 49ers

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My son starts drawing these little signs like the ones the fans were making. Every time the 'Boys were on offense, he'd draw one of those "D-FENCE" signs with the little picket fence graphic, stuff like that.

Then as the Cowboys are just about to score, he says, "Hey, Dad, how 'bout this!" And he holds up a "Go to hell Cowboys" sign.

Such language is a no-no for 1st graders in my house, so I immediately snatched up the sign and started giving him the lecture, then asked him what in the world he was thinking.

I had to turn my head and go into the other room to keep him from seeing me laughing.

TM

You're a good father. Your son will turn out to be a fine, outstanding citizen. You should be proud. :cool:

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

TM

i tell you that is one of the better posts that i have read :joy:

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Vikings
2. Bears
3. Vikings
4. Bears
5. Vikings

Honorably mentioned:
FC Bayern Munich..... but that's another story!!

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Vikings
2. Bears
3. Vikings
4. Bears
5. Vikings

Honorably mentioned:
FC Bayern Munich..... but that's another story!!

1. Bears/Vikings/Lions
2. Redskins/Cowboys
3. Patriots/Indy
45. Vfb Stuttgart
46. Arsenal

(These last two could be a separate argument).

:shock:

Django

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lived in Colorado when a certain Superbowl was played back in the late 90's. Yeah, I got a major problem with the Denver Donkeys and their fans. Think Romanowski. Now please excuse me, I have to go hit something

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BlueMoose said:

TM

i tell you that is one of the better posts that i have read :joy:
Agreed! Very funny. Good kid.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
First off, the word "hate" is overused in our society. As the strongest of the "bad" emotions, I truly feel that - as mature adults - we should all work to place "hate" in the correct context, so that children can learn the difference between "hate" and "don't like".

Well said and agreed.

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Patriots (hope they go 0-16)
2. Bears (Keep throwing picks, Rex Grossman)
3. Vikings (Your gameplans suck, childress)
4. Cowboys (TO and Romo) ugh

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys

Red Sox (wouldn't call it a "hate", I'm just obliged to not like them, Haha!)

Spurs

I see all the hate for Jerry Jones which is understandable...well, I'm a Yankees fan and I can't stand Hank Steinbrenner. Wish he'd keep his mouth shut.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I HATE brussel sprouts!!!!

Everytime i see one, i want to take my knife and cut it to pieces!!! I want to see it's insides! I want to see it's green innards "ooze" out all over my plate! Then just for spite, i put HOT BUTTER on it, and then stick a 4 pronged fork into it till it screams!
Then i eat the little bugger!!!!
(Hows THAT for not being "PC"???) Bet the brussel sprout Police will be after me now..........

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think that kind of goes without saying. If anyone has actual "hate" for a team, then something is seriously wrong with their priorities.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

^^^^sensitive nightmare.

Members online