1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your most hated teams

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packerbacker04, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vikings: Because they have always been our rivals, and it seems alot of our old players end up over there in Minnesota.

Bears: GRRR, what more can I say.

Pats: Because they cheat or have cheated who can trust them.

Cowboys: Because we never win in their stadium and I still cant stand Troy Aikman.

Colts: I am sick of hearing Peyton Manning's name, this year it hasnt been that way because of the Pats. But Peyton is on to many commercials, and I really think he needs to shut up on the line of scrimage. LOL Why can't they huddle up like normal football teams do.

2. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    Dallas
    Minnesota
    Chicago
    Denver (still bitter)
    Seattle (still bitter)

3. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    what about the Ravens?

4. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1.01 Pats I cant stand them at all they have even passed my hate for the Vikings which I thought could never be done.
    1.02 Vikings
    2. Dallas
    3. Bears
    4. Rest of NFL (not the Packers obvisouly)

5. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know some people here still like him but as an example of reasons why a Packer fan might not like Holmgren I'll give you mine.

1.) He ****** over SB XXXII. He had no control over his players (Hentrich was if not hung over still drunk at game time and I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one). He made no adjustments to anything Denver did. He couldn't keep track of the downs. And to top it all off he blamed Favre's performance in his post game interview (Favre had something like 250 yards and 3 tds). There is no way we should've lost that game.

2.) He cursed out a fan in Lambeau. I don't give a **** if you've won 10 Super Bowls in a row, the reason why Green Bay is so great is the unwavering support of the fans and you should never ever cuss one out.

3.) In general he is a fat pompous douche.

6. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    never heard about this one..any chance that fan had it coming?

7. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The fan DID have it coming... but it is a matter of debate.

My list.

1. The team of referees that took bribes from the Cowboys in that thursday night game vs our Packers.

2. The incompetent team of drug testers who kept on getting negative results but still claimed Lance Armstrong doped during the Tour De France.

3. OK football, mmm... Vikings. Liked 'em in the 70s when Bud Grant was a Coach.

4. Cowpies... For reasons named above... besides, they ARE going to be the team to hate in the Playoffs

8. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Agreed! Few have been more tested than Lance was during his 7 years, yet no solid proof surfaced! Why they didn't go after Ulrich more often and sooner considering his track record even w/ recreational drugs boggles me. But all's well that ends well...no more ullrich, basso, vino, rasmusen, Hamilton, landis... :roll:

As for football, I originally forgot to add Denver to my list, but in light of the recent J. Walker comments, I now pity the fools!

9. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Many Stiller fans would include the Ravens. In my eye they are a tough rivalry but not hated. Yeah they used to be the Browns but wisely for them they saw the error of their ways and skipped town. :)

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    dont sweat our former players in Minnesota. they never got them to the playoffs anyhow and they are not going to get any closer to having anything in their trophy case.

11. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Most hated teams seem to switch by year so here is 2007...

5. Bengals
    I think their team doesn't play together well. They have a lot of egos there and not a lot of team work going on and I think it shows it in inconsistency year to year.

4. Chargers
    They seem to think they have some divine right to be the best team in the world. We saw it earlier how much of a cry baby LT can be. I found it surprising that he would act like I would after losing a game. I expect big bad football players to suck it up a little more and stay tough haha.

3. Bears
    They gave us the sweep this year. That just makes a fan mad I don't care who you are. Kyle is the right QB for them I think though, and they still played inspired when they wanted to this year. Since they are our most competitive division rival seeming to know every move we make, that just makes them undeniably easy to hate.

2. Cowboys
    Outside of my fanhood, I wanted them to succeed last year when we were out of the playoffs. Now, however, I get real giddy hearing the words "And Romo just got sacked" so apparently it is a love to hate thing. That is the best kind I guess. Much better than the hate to hate feeling I get about the...

1. Patriots
    How obvious of me to say, but come on, they just high step around like they are the best team in the NFL. Well okay so they are the best team for now. The coach isn't very likable, but I don't think there is any team more easy to hate than one that doesn't lose when it isn't your own. My girlfriend also doesn't think Tom Brady is cute. I still hate him though.

12. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate the Steelers, raiders, cowboys, bears, and vikings the most

I hate the bears and vikings because I have to! and I hate the steelers and raiders because their fans are so RUDE! and the cowboys I hate because I live in TEXAS. THey are all over the place

13. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Those words would be second on my words I love to hear, after "hey Zombieslayer, you just won the lottery!" (Except of course if it was that lottery with the black dot on the piece of paper. I don't want to win that lottery).

14. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm - I'm thinking your signon is pretty descriptive. How many Steeler fans have you actually met??

15. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldnt hate the Steelers, they have a great fan base like we do with decent fans and community. Now if we play them in the SuperBowl then I will hate them...LOL...just kidding..

16. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hate Dalls even more now. I think I'm about to get banned from their forum. :-?

17. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    the vikes they still stink

the pats who think they can beat everyone

da bears

18. KGB94SACKEM

KGB94SACKEM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I live near Steeler country and I can without a doubt say Steelers fans in general are rather silly for the most part.

I can't stand them. They are so fun to argue with. They always think they have the next coming of Bradshaw at QB. First it was Bubby Brister, then Neil O'Donnell then it got ridiculous with Kordell Stewart, then Tommy Maddox, now Roethlisberger. Truth is all those guys, including the last one, are nothing more, and were, nothing more than servicable QB's in thier system. They were completely outplayed by Seattle in the SB, got every call to go thier way, and were not even close to the best team that year.

Polamalu is overrated and needs a friggen haircut. I'm done now, god I hate that team

19. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I live in the houston area and my dad took me to oilers games all the time at the astrodome. SO annoying as hell, Especially at the sports bars. I love it when they lose

20. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

hell ya he needs a haircut lmao, and ya I went to a sports bar in pitt back in 2005 to see a pack vs vikings game with my favre jersey and people looked at me like they wanted to kill me. It was a great feeling :lol:

21. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lions and Bears by far.

22. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've lived in Houston. Oiler fans sucked. half of them looked like they wish they were elsewhere instead of watching the game. Same with the Astros.

23. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Bears
    Cowboys (It's Jerry's fault)
    Niners

24. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jerry? I hated the Cowboys way before Jerry.

25. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Albeit it I was always a Packer fan first.. I did follow the Boys when little.

I was a huge Dorsett fan when little.. thought we walked on water.. As well as Laundry.

Everson Walls as well.. Bates.. Pearson.. Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Randy White.. list goes on and on.. then Jones bought the team and fired Laundry like he did..

Now it is pure dislike for everything surrounding them..