Your Favourite play in the NFL

KesterTheJester

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who's your favourite player, the sort of player youd watch a certain game just to watch this one player. I like to see a mean defender probably Brian Dawkins, Ray Lewis or Sean Taylor for me.

Mr Floppy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without question ... Barry Sanders ... the biggest little man the league has ever known. He made defenders look plain silly!

DieHard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but Walter Payton was the best.

All time Packer for me - Lynn ****ey

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald.

The guy is just so far and away better than anyone in the league. Andre Johnson included. I just spend 3 hours in awe when I watch him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald.

The guy is just so far and away better than anyone in the league. Andre Johnson included. I just spend 3 hours in awe when I watch him.
Greg Jennings seriously questions that. The only reason Larry Fitzgerald plays in the NFL is because Greg Jennings allows him to do so.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Greg Jennings seriously questions that. The only reason Larry Fitzgerald plays in the NFL is because Greg Jennings allows him to do so.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That reminds me of those sort of old Chuck Norris jokes everyone used to love.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That reminds me of those sort of old Chuck Norris jokes everyone used to love.
In the 7th day, God said: Let there be light! Chuck Norris said: Ask please! Greg Jennings demanded: Shut up an turn the ****ing lights on, because Favre can't sleep with the lights off!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classic: Joe Montana
Present: Brett Favre

I love to watch QB's. I will sound like John Madden but Brett Favre is just one heckuva a player to watch.

TheIrishCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Past- Lawrence Taylor - has there ever been a more dominant defensive player. The man defined his position and change the way we think about linebackers.

Current - Charles Woodson - There is not a player I appreciate more than #21. His perception of quarterbacks and receivers is second to none. His athletic ability (although on the wane) is monstrous. A truly wonderful player.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald is insane. I remember reading up on him coming out of Pitt about how used to be a ballboy with the Vikes and talk with Randy Moss and Cris Carter a lot about the game.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE Reggie White and the Favre I grew up watching
nowadays would be Donald Driver because of how hard he fights after he makes the catch. Just awesome

RXD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Rice. He was my absolute favorite player when I was a kid growing up. Then it was a dream come true when he joined my Raiders in the early 2000's. He is widely regarded as the best wide receiver to ever play in the NFL. Holds many records.
My first jersey was a Rice Raiders jersey, and I also have a bobble head Jerry Rice.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the play where Aaron Rodgers goes back to pass and jared Allen rapes him.That is my favorite

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Rice. He was my absolute favorite player when I was a kid growing up. Then it was a dream come true when he joined my Raiders in the early 2000's. He is widely regarded as the best wide receiver to ever play in the NFL. Holds many records.
My first jersey was a Rice Raiders jersey, and I also have a bobble head Jerry Rice.
Jerry who? Randy Moss is the best of all time

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts