'07 NFC Championship game
XXXII
'98 wildcard loss to the 49ers
4th and 26

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best Games

1997 NFC Championship. Pouring rain and the wimpy whiner fans not only sold me their seat... but left me their stadium after they left in the 3rd quarter. It was me and 400 other Packer fans and the Packers in that stadium at the end.
Super Bowl XXXI. Waited 27 years to see that (I was 27 at the time).
Super Bowl loss to Denver. I was there and I turned to my friend in the 3rd quarter and told him the game was over. He almost throttled me. Sucked to lose... but I was still at the Super Bowl.
@ Oakland after Favre's Dad died. That game was so comical, I was there and Oakland fans were just so depressed.
2011 Championship game vs the Bears. Brother-In-Law is a Chicago fan from Twin Lakes WI.

Worst Games

1998 loss to 49ers. Rice pass interfered and then fumbled in back to back plays. No call.
Eagles 4th and 26 game. Go for it Sherman... you gutless pig!
Falcons and Vick beating us at Lambeau in playoffs. Lambeau mystique broken.
Super Bowl XLV. I turned off the game in the 3rd quarter after all the dropped passes. I was so mad. I could see they were blowing it and the kids get upset when I yell. Then I turned it back on after I found out they got a turnover (Matthews vs Mendenhall). I said... we'll they might have a chance here after all and watched the rest of the game.
All the rest of the losses. I hate it when the Packers lose.

Latest posts