Your Biggest Question

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5. My guess is that they'll draft some competition for Barnes in the middle rounds and let it play out in camp.
Certainly could happen. There are a couple of good ones. I'm interested to see in what kind of shape Barnes comes into camp. If he's smart; he will be stronger.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Certainly could happen. There are a couple of good ones. I'm interested to see in what kind of shape Barnes comes into camp. If he's smart; he will be stronger.
I expect Barnes to continue his ascendancy for at least one more year.

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a question-- will they care that Chris Olave has no physical element to his game? He doesn't break tackles, he doesn't win contested catches, he doesn't block. But he's very fast and runs good routes. Would they just stick him on the outside and let him play in MVS's old role down the field?

I like him but I have struggled the entire process with whether I like him for GB. Still wondering.
I feel the same way. Packer fans do this every year. By now we should know what type they draft. Not saying that Olave is going to be a bust, but he isn’t the strongest guy. He doesn’t get as open as his running mate.

Members online

Latest posts