Your Biggest Concern.

Biggest Concern?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A.R.

Hear me out on this. He may be a 2 time pro-bowler or whatever. He may have thrown for consecutive 4000 yard seasons with 30 plus TDs but the fact is this. He's a .500 QB and dismal in come from behind time.

Improve in these areas we win the division and go deep in the playoffs. We don't improve in these areas, we draft number 1 in 2011.

Now I know what the A.R. lovers will say 'he can't be blamed for how the defense plays'...true. However, Marino and Elway who put up similar TD and yardage numbers to A.R. were able to overcome terrible defenses and put up the big number in the W column...the column that DOES matter.

Actually, AR did pretty well coming back to keep us in games this past season. 2 games in particular stand out in my head, PIT during the regular season and our loss to the Cardinals in the wild card. He tied the game both times, leading to OT in the playoff game. We lost those games because of defense, not because he can't bring us back. (now the arizona game he did kill me a little bit with that overthrow on the bomb to jennings, but we wont talk about that)

OP
OP
packers020802

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So basically we have 3 big areas of concern

Secondary
ST "Special Needs"
and Oline

I figure THEY COULD fix ST and Penalties during camp....
They're not going to add any more FA's or trade for any players to fill any needs on the Oline or defensive secondary. If we lose anyone.... ie Woodson (GOD FORBID) or Clifton on the line... those injuries could devistate the season.

pray for health... no injuries no injuries no injuries

If everyone stays healthy and a couple rooks / 2nd yr guys step up the Pack could have A GREAT SEASON....

1 more day railbirds!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A.R.

Hear me out on this. He may be a 2 time pro-bowler or whatever. He may have thrown for consecutive 4000 yard seasons with 30 plus TDs but the fact is this. He's a .500 QB and dismal in come from behind time.

Improve in these areas we win the division and go deep in the playoffs. We don't improve in these areas, we draft number 1 in 2011.

Now I know what the A.R. lovers will say 'he can't be blamed for how the defense plays'...true. However, Marino and Elway who put up similar TD and yardage numbers to A.R. were able to overcome terrible defenses and put up the big number in the W column...the column that DOES matter.

So when Brett tries to come from behind and toss an int its the defense or rb fault..

But Rodgers doesnt get it done, its all on him?

Since the loss to Denver in the SB Brett is 3-6 in playoffs and I "think" he had 17 tds and 17 ints

Thats real clutch

We dont need to mention 2 of those losses he tossed ints for a chance to go to the SB

Rodgers is 2 years on as the starter (please leave the 6 years crap out of it) he has gotten better since his 1st 3 games, and even tho people like to rub it in, that playoff loss HELPED him grow..so i have a feeling that coming from behind will get easier.

Members online

Latest posts