Your AFC predictions

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think this is the year that San Diego finally lives up to their potential and hoists the Lombardi. The AFC is in the middle of a down year, only the Colts really stand in their way, and as the last few years have suggested, the Chargers have the Colts number in the playoffs.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I would say Chargers, but I have a funny feeling that the Patriots is going to be "rolling" all over their opponents once the play offs starts ...

1) Patriots
2) Chargers

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say Chargers, but I have a funny feeling that the Patriots is going to be "rolling" all over their opponents once the play offs starts ...

1) Patriots
2) Chargers

Wow really?! Brady just lost his favorite target, they also have one of the youngest most inexperienced secondaries in the league, oh yeah and did i mention that Brady has a couple of cracked ribs? Yeah im sure they are just gonna "roll" their opponents.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Wow really?! Brady just lost his favorite target, they also have one of the youngest most inexperienced secondaries in the league, oh yeah and did i mention that Brady has a couple of cracked ribs? Yeah im sure they are just gonna "roll" their opponents.

Just look at Belichicks play off history ... Probably the single "best" coach in the league and has been for quite some time ...

I am just not ruling them out ... I know the Chargers are "favourites", however, Patriots, once in the play offs are as dangerous as they come ...

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely agree with you..the Pats are absolutely deadly when they reach the playoffs, but brady being injured the way he is and how young that D is I just dont see them making any kind of run this year...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I completely agree with you..the Pats are absolutely deadly when they reach the playoffs, but brady being injured the way he is and how young that D is I just dont see them making any kind of run this year...

I'd say Belichick doesn't need Brady as much as Brady needs him ...

I recall the season when Brady was injured and everyone was ruling the Patriots out ... - Still they went 11-5 but missed the play offs ...

If anyone, I do believe that Belichick can (we'll see) pull a "rabbit out of the hat" ... - And if anything, I actually believe most teams facing the Patriots in the play offs (should they advance) will be underestimating them ...

TrumpetJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanna say the Colts, but if any of them happen to get hurt they are done. They may be done right now. That was the luckiest 14-0 team I think I've ever seen. San Diego is hot at the moment. I say they meet and I can only hope Peyton and crew prove me wrong, but I think San Diego goes to Miami to face the Pack. :)

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just look at Belichicks play off history ... Probably the single "best" coach in the league and has been for quite some time ...

I am just not ruling them out ... I know the Chargers are "favourites", however, Patriots, once in the play offs are as dangerous as they come ...
lol you put a u in favorite

But I agree itll be the Pats and Chargers in the AFCCG

edit: Actually maybe not the Pats are the 3 seed so they will go play the Chargers should be a damn good game, the winner of that game is going to the superbowl.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to say San Diego, but they always seem to come up short somehow and LT whines for a week afterwards. The Colts are also post-season slouches, having gone to the Super Bowl only once under Peyton Manning and that dominant O-line (is that really correct? ONE TIME???)

I have no idea who is going to advance. I have an idea who "should" advance, but this year's AFC is a tough call, albeit not nearly as tough as the NFC.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Chargers are gonna light it up in the Playoffs and hoist the Lombardi.

Members online

Latest posts