1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Yount Speaks.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Robin Yount, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Robin Yount

Robin Yount Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I couple of points of interest that I want to state:

1. KGB is an awful DE against the run. Even though he was tired, he could at least try to play smart against the run.

2. The int. for a TD was not Brett's fault. A better route needs to be run.

3. When there are that many pass plays, picks are going to happen.

4. That Queens D is starting to gel and without Mr. Moonie it actually looks a real football team.

5. Gado is Gone-o from the starting line-up. Too bad.

6. Blitzes were working against Johnson. Why did we stop.

7. Finally, don't kill me for saying this, but I think Sharper's knowledge regarding our team was worth at least one FG in each of the last two Pack/Queen games. It wouldn't surprise me if the coaches made no changes since last year when he was with us.

2. shanks2122

shanks2122 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    pretty good post other than the int for td that was all on brett,sorry, thurman actually ran a prettty good route brett just throws it outside and thurman was looking inside just another example of not haveing enough reps with your wide outs